Chap 17 i didnt know

Alex POV

I was walking around the music until I saw a guitar (like Lukes) I go pick it up and strum a few chords. I then play 'she looks so perfect' and start singing.

Luke POV

I was walking around and then I heard the voice of an angel and our song she looks so perfect. I look over and see Alex singing beautifully she can replace the band like dam.

I text all the boys even 1d saying

Me- HOLY SHIT GUYS GO TO THE BACK PART OF THE STORE ALEX IS SIGING AND PLAYING GUITAR TO OUR SONGS AND BE QUIET BUT HURRY!!!

Niall-OMG TAKE A VIDEO I WILL BE RIGHT THERE

everyone else says "be right there and in seconds we are all sitting behind Alex on the floor listening to her voice she ends the song she looks so perfect and sings that what makes you beautiful by one direction.

When the song was over we all clapped and she screamed and his behind the drums. We all laughed and she put in the electric Guitar and put the speaker really loud them she played all the chords and we all held our ears because it was so loud. She laughed and said "this place is huge hide and go seek bitch" we all hide while stupid Zayn looks for us cause he didn't say 'not it'.

I found the counter and hopped over it and his underneath it. I look over and see Louis and Luke running to a drum set I ran over and his behind the corner and I was about to jump out but Louis said "Alex huh" and Luke says "what do you like her too" I was shocked maybe i shouldn't have came over here.

Then I hear Louis sigh and say "she only likes one us" and Luke says "yea and we both equally like her but she is just perfect." And Louis says "she likes me you know and I know that cam jack g and Matt like her too" my heart shattered into millions of pieces I mean I like them but if I do that one will get jealous and hate the boy I like and then our friendship will be ruined and that person would hate that person. It sucks really I know girls would die to be in my situation but I dont. and Luke says "yea she likes all of us not just you ok and come on isn't this a little much for her I mean a maniac trying to kill you rape you and beat you and your brothers leaving you and most of your friends leaving you like ouch" seriously Luke thanks you just made my life sound like it is sadder than kittens being murdered.

I sigh and then I knew I didn't want to hear the rest of that conversation. I put in my head phones and put on my playlist of Try by p!nk a team by Ed Sherman and if I die young you known all the depressing song I put my playlist on repeat and listen to the songs.

I then slowly fell asleep.

Zayn POV

I found everyone except Alex we were starting to get worried and all the fans left by the way. I then hear Michael scream "FOUND HER" then he picks her up bridal style we head home. and I say "what song she listening too" and Michael says "her playlist right now it's A team by Ed Sherman" and Niall pouts and says "that's songs sad" and then Mike says "now it try by pink" and niall says "that's sad too" and we all just look at the girl in Michael's arms we all just pity her.

We get into her house and lay her on the couch. We take her head phones off and we start singing try by pink then she wakes up and smiles.

Alex POV

I love that song all he boys sung it perfectly. Then I go change into pjs cause me tired and I go downstairs kiss all the boys cheeks and by all I mean all. Then I say goodnight and head up stairs and go to sleep.