Chap 5 save me

Alex POV

So I am now surrounded by 200 girls. One came up and said "why are you hanging , out with them your not good enough" then she pushed me. Then I whipped my leg around so it would hit hers and she fell. And I stood up and ran It was hard but then 10 girls started punching and kicking and pulling even biting like da faq.

It then all stopped everything all the pain I felt myself being lifted from the ground. But I couldn't see my eyes were getting heavy them the person was running with me in his arms.

I looked up and found......

Luke

Luke POV

We saw about 200 girl start running we thought they were here for us but they were running towards a bunch of boys and ALEX?!?! I see them start to run and then I see a girl pull Alex's hair she falls and the girl slaps her and a bunch of other girls pin her down. I say to the guys "WE GOT TO HELP ALEX" we all start running but there are a bunch of girls here I wonder why though. I see over to find Alex on the sand with 10 girls beating her. I pull the girls off of her pick her up and make a run for it. I grab her pocket and take out her phone and it has no password yay.

I throw to Mike and say "call the first one on her phone call." and Mike says "some Nash guy" and I say "we'll call him."

Nash POV

I get a call from Alex I scream "ALEX IS CALLING" I pick it up and say

N- Alex where are you

A-this isn't Alex I'm her friend Um she got beat up but we helped her and saved her and now she is passed out but she is still alive we are gonna bring her to our place so we can help her can you met us there to um give her back

N- yea Um sure thanks

A- no prob I'm here's the address *fake address*

N- k bye

Well all I know is that my baby sis Is Unconscious and she is going home with a bunch of random dudes that's perfectly fine I scream at cam yelling him address he types it in and goes off .

Mike POV

So Alex is in the back seat after I had a talk with Nash and it's really weird. We make it home and place Alex on the couch as Calum says "This is weird" and we all agree. but luke says "well yes but it's not like we should've left her their getting beat to death and plus I owe her that dude almost punched me but she got in the way and she is really nice" I say "ohhhh Luke got a crush" and he blushes and I laugh. and he says "look at her " and I sit be met to him and say "i know nice ass big boobs" everyone laughs and Luke slaps the back of my head saying "no look at her, her personality, her body, her smile and her God dam eyes like wtf they are the Hawaii's ocean blue. I just have a crush on her maybe even love her a little."

Alex turn to her side and I see a scar on her rib and may I say I mighty big one. I lift up her shirt and Luke says "what are you doing" I say "Look at that scar like dam it's all over her ribs" and Luke says "this girl is tough" I laugh and say "no kidding" then there is a knock at the door I open it to find a guy with blue eyes and he kinda looks like Alex he says "is Alex Grier here" I nod and say "Here" and pick up Alex and give her to him. He says "thanks and I'm sorry for all this its just that my stupid friend tweeted that we were their and our followers came." and I said "it's cool but when we found her she was getting beating by 10 girls" and Luke says "yea and earlier this guy tried to punch me but she got I'm the way so I owe her" he nods and says "bye"

Nash POV

I take Alex away from the dude with colorful hair and rest her in my arms we talk and I walk outside and get into the car hayes then says "Wow look at her rib" I look at her rib one big huge scar there we all say "wow" in unison and then Carter says "she wouldn't do that one would she" and Aaron says "I don't know"

We get home and I place Alex on the couch 5mins Later I hear a scream Alex's scream I run towards Alex and see her crying and said "why would they do that to me I didn't do anything wrong" I stroke her hair and whisper nice things in her ear.

I ask about the scar on her rib she says it was Kian like dam. She also asks who helped her I say some boy with colorful hair and a blonde one. She screams "MICHAEL AND LUKE YAYA" I laugh. and say "Hey you want to go to Magcon with us" she stops and
Looks at me and smiled and says "Yes yes yes yes" today has been an ok day