Chap 19 you promised

Cam POV

I carefully walked over and picked up Alex she had tiny little pieces of glass in her arm. I noticed 3 freshly made cuts in her arm.😔poor girl

I said "nash" and he walked over I pointed to the freshly new made cuts and he sighed and said "I didn't get them all I'm such an awful brother I should have never left her" Then Nash says "Carter matt and Shawn can you guys go up to Alex's room and find her last blade" they nodded and went upstairs.

Hayes came back into the kitchen and handed nash the first aid kit. Nash took out the tweezers and carefully picked out the tiny shards of glass in her arm and leg.

Hayes got a broom and cleaned up all the glass. he sighed and said "she promised" and I said "she promised" and Nash said "she broke her promise" Alex started moving around so I picked her up and brought her to her room I placed her around on her bed.

The boys still couldn't find the last blade so we are all in Alex's room looking for it.

Hayes POV

After I finished cleaning up the glass. Cam came down and said "we still can't find it can you help" I nodded my head and said "sure"

We have been looking for 10min I check her top draw and see a journal I open it to find a blade. I sigh and say "found it" I hand it to Nash. And look in the journal. it says

Sup so my twin and brother hayes left me 3weeks ago for this thing called 'MAGCON'. And now I'm alone in my room with one thing my thoughts and trust me it's dangerous. What I think about isn't about who is the cutest boy in one direction or something I think my flaws and how people bully me at school and how happy my brothers are without me.

I have one friend and it's not your normal one it help take away the pain and it helps me forget about Nash and Hayes. The friend helps and it's cold and sharp and it makes marks on My wrist. Yes my one and only friend is a blade I know your probably thinking 'OMG why would you do that stay away from her God' and you just know little tiny parts in my life you know what I've done not what I've been through the and the only one that helps me is my blade. so shut up

Sometimes when I'm alone with my thoughts my wrists start to itch that's because they are screaming 'CUT ME' and I listen I listen to the thing that hurts me. Some day I might die and I hope when I do someone will find this and not judge me but understand me.

I wanted cry my poor big sister. I passed the book around and most of us were crying me and Nash the most. Then I noticed Alex wake up. I sat in front of her and said "I understand you"

I Know short chap but calm down k I wanted to make one where hayes finally understands what he did to her he just left her but he will make it up to her they all will and this book might end up happily