Chap 6 come with us

Alex POV

Yayayayayayay im Going with them in not gonna be alone and one whole month without Kian yay. I ask Nash where do we go he says "Texas, New York and Orlando." I say when and he says "we leave tomorrow and we are gonna be Gone for one whole month." And with that I run upstairs and pack up I'm so excited.

Nash POV

After Alex leaves to go pack up I go to the game room and find all the guys in there. I say "so I asked Alex to come to Magcon with us and she said yes" everyone celebrates.

Cam POV

Yes I get to hang out with Alex more dam she is beautiful and full of life and when she slapped me she slapped hard.

Matt POV

Yay Alex is coming I will make sure nothing bad happens to her she's been through enough no girl as beautiful as her can go through all that.

And I ask "hey Nash did you ask about her rib."he sighs and says "yep it was Kian" we all look at him. and cam leaves and goes upstairs.

Cam POV

Kian fucking cut her and not to mention that was a big ass cut. I head upstairs to Alex room. and knock on the door she opens and smiles I say "can I talk to you." she says "sure" and I go in and sit on her bed she says "what Ya wanna talk about." and I say "lets make a promise while you are gone I'm going to protect I will try my hatred and my best to keep you away from harm cause this is a little vacation for you a month away from Kian" she nods and smiles and hugs me saying "thanks cam" I say "no problem oh and we leave tomorrow so pack up" she nods and kisses my cheek. I walk out of the room bs blush like crazy If only she knew what she did to me I'm crazy for this girl.

1day later

Alex POV

"ALEX LETS GO" yells Nash i groan and yell "COMING" I got downstairs with my 2 suitcases.

We are now at the airport and I'm tired as fuck. Our flight has been called and I'm sitting alone. That is until a boy with long hair and green emerald eyes sits next to me and a blonde Irish boy.

Then I realized sky wtf she is gonna be all alone. I stand up and poke Nash he says "what alex" I say "what about sky she is all alone I feel awful." he looks at me and says "she is staying at grandmothers" I laugh and say "poor thing" then the boys sitting next to me chuckle.

I look at them and say "I'm Alex" the one with blonde hair says "Niall" and the one with the green eyes "Harry" I say "what brings you here" and Harry says "we have a concert we are In a band" I say "cool" and Niall says "what brings you here" I say "my brother is internet famous so he has a tour like thing oh and Nash when are you gonna tell them about me." Nash shrugs and I say "so helpful" and Harry says "are you two twins" I nod and say "but I'm hotter" and Harry says "yes you are" and Nash turns around and says "no your not" I say "oh really even girls want me one time at Starbucks a girl slapped my ass" and Nash chuckles and says "You win" and I say "I always do"

I have learned more about Niall and Harry turn out Niall loves food and Harry is a flirt. They are really funny. and the name of their band is one direction. The flight has landed i give Niall and Harry a hug and exchange numbers.

We grab our luggage and we have a limo it's cool. We are arriving at the hotel and the room arrangements are me Nash and Hayes, cam jack and jack, Aaron Carter and matt, Shawn Jacob.

This is gonna be fun