Chap 23 never judge

Alex POV

I opened the door to reveal my beautiful boyfriend. He smiles so do I. I say "come on!" and he chuckles at my excitement. I go into the TV room where everyone is. They all stare at us and our differences and I say "Guys this is Alexander, Alexander this is Luke, Michael, Ashton, Calum, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis." I said pointing to everyone. He said "Hi guys it's great to meet you" and they smile well most not Luke and Louis I don't even understand why Louis likes me he has Eleanor and she is adorable.

Cam says "Dinner Ready" and we all walk to the kitchen. Hayes comes by and whispers in my ear "everyone thinks he is scary and your adorable you too are not alike" and I laugh and say "don't judge a book by its cover" and he chuckles.

We sit down its Me and too the right is Alexander Luke and Louis and too the left is Niall and Michael And everyone else is scattered around. Nash says "So Alexander how old are you?" Alexander says "18" well I'm 17 so Nash has nothing against that. Cam says "you got any family" and Alexander says "I got a dad but my mom past away and I have no siblings"  and matt says "guys Bart says we are going to Boston in 4 days for 3 days" we all nod and Alexander says "why are you guys going to Boston" and I say "well Nash and everyone else are Internet famous so they are in this group called Magcon and they do events all over the US" and Alexander says "that's so cool" and Carter says "Oh Alex you are gonna sing with Shawn" I say "but I'm bad at singing" and Shawn says "no your not your actually really good" and I say "only cause you stalked me dam I need some friends that are girls so they can be on my side" and Niall fake cries and puts his hand over his heart saying "girl it's me your BFF remember no well I guess sky and I will be BFFS" and I say "OMG where is baby doll" and Hayes says "Sleeping" and I say "not for long" and I run upstairs.

Alexander POV

I don't remember half of these dudes names I says "who is sky" and Hayes says "our half sister" and Michael says "listen if you hurt her we will beat you to death k we have never seen her this happy and when she is sad she has different ways of dealing it so don't hurt her" I nod.

Alex POV

I head up too sky's room and wake her up and say "Baby Doll I have my boyfriend here" her head shoots up and I say "he may look scary but he's not he is very nice" and she nods her head. I pick her up and put her on my hip.

I walk downstairs and I say "Skylynn that's Alexander Alexander this is Sky or Skylynn" I put down sky down and she walks over to Alexander and hugs him sky says "thanks for making my sister happy" and he chuckles and says "I won't ever hurt her" And I smile. And sky says "your nice not mean like Kian" and Nash says "enough sky" and sky puts her head down.

I sigh and say "Kian was my ex he would hurt me and do things I didn't like too me but he is dead" and Nash says "well not really" I snap my head towards him saying "what" and Nash says "he is in jail so are the rest of them but you were close to killing Kian" I sigh and Alexander says "don't worry I won't let him near you"and I smile.

We all finished eating and Alexander is Playing with sky. Sky stands up and walks over too me and says "I'm tired can you sing the P!nk song" and I say "the try song" she nods and hayes says "yea sing girl" and I laugh and Alexander says "yea sing I haven't heard it yet" and I sigh. I pick up Skylynn and put her on my hip. I sing

Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it's burns doesn't mean your gonna die

You gotta get up and try try try x3

Sky says "I like it when you sing that song because mean Kian hurt you and you always tried and never gave up I love you" I held her in my arms and a few tears where rolling down my cheeks. I said "I'm taking her to bed" and I walked up stairs with her In my arms.

Alexander POV

After Alex left and I heard that Kian is her ex that beat and raped her I would never do that to her she seems so fragile like I noticed the scars on her ribs and back and wrists.

I say to the guys "I feel bad for her" and Aaron says "don't do that she hates getting pity like really hates it" I nod and say "was Kian that guys that put the scars on her ribs back and wrists" and Zayn says "the ones on her ribs and back are by Kian but the ones on her wrist are hers" I nod and put my head down and hayes says "don't worry she stopped because of you actually" I smiled and Nash says "why do you like her" and I say "what do you mean"  and he says "just to know that your not trying to get in my twins pants what do you like about her what makes her different than any other girl."

I smile and say "well when we met and I looked down at her she didn't have one inch of fear in her eyes she looks up at me with her beautiful smile and her Long brown hair and her eyes they are beautiful everything about her is beautiful even her scars there is no flaw about her"

Alex POV

I heard Alexander say that and my heart grew like 100x times I am falling for This boy.  I walk out and hug him and kiss his cheek cause I know Nash would get mad if I kissed him on the lips.

Alexander says "My dad wants me back so I gotta go nice meeting you all later babe" and he pecked my lips. And he walked out the door I closed the door. And walked into the TV room all the boys were looking at me.

I say "movie night" and they all cheer good way to lighten the mood. We watch Breakfast club And it's now 9:00 I say "I'm gonna go to bed" they all say good night and I say "5sos 1D you guys can sleep on the couch since its late" they nod. I head upstairs and walk by sky's room I hear a chuckle come from the room.

I open the door and I dot. See Sky in her bed I look around and see KIAN in the corner with a gun to my baby girls head. He says "scream she dies" I see little tears come from baby dolls eyes. My heart brakes from the sight. He says "poor Alex thought you could live happily ever after think again. Then the door slams behind he and I turn around and see Sam. He chuckles and walks towards me he holds a blade to my neck and starts kissing my neck. I say "let sky go" and Kian says "how about no" and BANG!!! My little sisters body is on the floor.

"AAAHHHHHHH" I wake up sweating and panting and tears in my eyes. I see everyone in my room looking at me with a nervous. Expression on thee faces. I jump out of bed and run to sky's room I don't. See sky in her bed the I see sky come out of the bathroom THANK GOD!!!! I run over too her and hug her she says "baby eyes did you have a bad dream" and I nod and she hold my hand and says "want to have a sleep over in my room" I chuckle and nod. We walk over too her room and we cuddle asleep. thank god it was just a nightmare.