Chap 22 i thought i had a chance

Alex POV

I woke up and smiled at the memories from last night. Then all of a sudden Nash bursts through the door he said "hey so 5sos and 1D want to meet your boyfriend so do the boys so could you like invite him to dinner so umm yea..um bye" I nodded and got on my phone

To Alexander😏- hey um so my friends were wondering if you would like to come over for dinner if it's ok with you they would like too meet you

From Alexander😏- of course babe how many boys😏

To Alexander😏- WHAT how did you know they are all boys

From Alexander😏-babe you have a lot of Friends but they are a boys Ya need a girl friend

To Alexander- ok true but Niall is like a girl so whatever so can Ya come over around 5:00

From Alexander😏-yes that Is perfect I will see Ya at 5:00 babe😉

I think my heart skipped a beat when he called me 'babe'. I skipped downstairs and said to everyone "Alexander will come to dinner" and cam said "whatever" I think my heart cracked a little I say "what's wrong cam" and he sighs.

Cam POV

I really don't like that Alexander guy. But I can't tell her I love her it will ruin her I know it will cause she is happy and I don't want to ruin that Nash is happy seeing his twin happy so he would kill me so I will lie to her face.

I sigh and say "I just don't want him hurting you, you've just been-" she cuts me off by saying "don't pity me cam you know I hate that" I chuckle and she comes over and gives me hug she says "I know you care for me so if he hurts me you can hurt him if that will calm you down" I chuckle and nod saying "lets have breakfast.

Luke POV

Michael says "FAMILY MEETING" we all go into to TV room where Michael is and we sit down Michael says "Luke you ain't gonna like this but umm so remember that guy Alex crashed into while penny boarding" and we all nod that guy was pretty scary like tattoos and all buff and tall. and Michael says "so she went on a date with him and now they are boyfriend girlfriend" *CRACK SHATTER SCREAM* you hear that my heart just broke into millions of pieces.  I scream "WHAT NO THAT GUY IS SCARY AND SHE IS JUST AN INNOCENT GIRL" and Michael says "look like Nash called and said we are all having dinner oh and hayes said Alex is happy like really happy so if you ruin that happiness they will kill you hayes also said this boy made Alex forget about cutting" I was sad but if Alex was happy I had to be happy for her.

Louis POV

So I was watching toy story cause it's the cutest movie ever. Then Niall shouted "MEETING" and I paused my movie and Walked into the kitchen where Niall was typical.

He sighed and said "so remember when we were penny boarding and Alex and I raced and she crashed into some crazy scary guy" we all nodded our heads that guy was pretty scary but Alex didn't look that one bit afraid that's one of the things I love about her she's brave and not afraid too be herself.

Niall said "so they went on a date yesterday and now they are boyfriend girlfriend and Louis before you freak out Alex is happy like really happy her brothers have never seen her this happy she forgot all about cutting when she is with him" and I say "But I really liked her Niall" and Liam says "Louis what about Eleanor" and I say "I like Eleanor but I love Alex" "what" I hear a little voice squeak at the door.

I turn around and see Eleanor in tears I say "Eleanor" and she says "Louis I'm sorry but I cheated on you but I guess we are even sorta" and with that she left but the thing is I'm not sad ok so half the time Eleanor was a bitch the other time she was sweet and I liked that half but Alex is the the whole sweet thing not one bad thing too her. That's why I love her.

Alex POV

So we are having chicken for dinner I could care less I just hope the boys are nice to Alexander and none of them have any problems with us dating hmm I like that sound of that dating.Its now 3:00 so I have 2hrs

I head to the shower and strip down and hop in I wash my hair, body, etc. I get out my hair smells like strawberries. I dry off and blow dry my hair. I picked out a white crop top and a light pink skirt. And some white flats I put my hair up in a pony and let the rest fall down on my shoulders while I curled the ends. I put on no make up cause I really don't like it.

It's now 4:46 I walk downstairs to see 1d and 5sos I say "how are my favorite bands" they look at me and Niall says "omg girl you look fabulous" and I say "you too girl" and he snaps his fingers. I laugh and hug everyone I say "I like your hair now Mikey it's cool" it's white now he gasps and says "it wasn't cool before" and I laugh and say "it will always be cool" and he smiles. The doorbell rings and I go up and open it to reveal my sweet boyfriend holding roses.