Chap 25 BOSTON

Alex POV

I wake up too screaming nash "WAKE UP ITS 3:00am THE PLANE LEAVES AT 5:00" I groan and text Alexander

To Alexander😏-babe ur probably not awake but I'm leaving for my plane ride now I love ya😘

And with that I put on a Boston crop top which makes my boobs pop out but Idc cause I'm sleeping on the plane ride. I put on shorts and put my hair up in a high pony I put on sneakers and walk downstairs. I groan and sit on the couch waiting for everyone else and I slowly fall back to sleep.

"Oh dude she looks hot" I hear someone whisper and I hear hayes say "eww bro that's my sister" and I hear Shawn says "yea we know she has a great ass and big boobs" and I hear laughs. I hear cam say "dam this girl" and I wake up and say "hey" and Carter says "did you hear that" and I say "every single word" and they all turn red I turn towards Shawn and say "thanks I really do have a great ass" and he turns bright red. And Nash says "lets go"

*skip plane ride cause I'm bored and it's like 11:00so I'm tired**

We have arrived in Boston and fans are everywhere. We are being escorted to the limo. When we get in nash says "wow a girl almost kissed me" and I say "well I had 2 girls slap my ass and 3 girls squeeze my boobs so stop complaining" and they al laugh.

When we arrive at the hotel there are girls outside of it like bitch this is where we come to chill. The rooms are Nash Me Hayes Cam and Jack jack Matt Carter and Shawn Jacob Aaron. We go up to the rooms and I say "I'm sleeping with nash" and Hayes says "why not me" and I say "you kick in your sleep" and he pouts and Nash says "sorry twin I'm sleeping with cam." and I say "bitch I'm your twin" and he says "too bad"

Everyone is in our room and we are playing truth or dare. Shawn says "Alex truth or dare" and I say "dare" and he says "I dare you too sing at the event" I scream "NO" and he says "a dares a dare" I say "I'd rather get raped by your fans" they laugh looks like I'm singing at magcon.

In sleeping with and cam and Nash are sleeping together. And I say "hayes did you just touch my ass" and I hear cam and Nash laugh. Hayes says "sorry" and I say "don't touch my ass" and he just groans.