VI

Seeing Kyle in that suit at the club last night did something to me. His presence showed him being powerful and dominant.

He can sure dominate me.

What the hell? Get it together Athena. You're here as a photographer not hooking up with your clients son. Who's undeniably hot.

Stop thinking like that! I mentally scolded myself for having these thoughts.

I rub my head feeling a headache form. I'm in my hotel room going over everything the Green family requested.

I hear a knock on my hotel door, furrowing my eyebrows i get up and open it. Only to find Kyle standing there with a box of pizza in his hands.

"Hey i brought you some food." He raises the box and i step aside to let him in.

I get a whiff of his cologne. Closing my eyes a brief second. I finally close the door and clear all of the papers on the bed. He takes a seat at the table by the end of the bed and opens the pizza box.

"Take whatever you want." I nod.

"Thank you Kyle." I replied graciously.

He nods and take two slices after i get mine. We start eating.

"What state do you live in?" He questions curiously.

I swallow the pizza down, "Georgia." He nods.

"Have you always lived in New Jersey." I ask him.

He shakes his head, gulping down his pizza. "No i used to live in Montana before moving back here for good." We learn about each other more and i can't help but feel relaxed with him.

His presence is just something i can't explain.

Oh god.. what's happening.

This isn't like me.. why am I acting like this.

We finish our pizza and he wants to take me to a place where he goes all the time.

We get in his car and he starts driving.

"How long have you been in your business?" That doesn't make sense but he understands.

He glances at me adjusting his seat more back. That's hot!

"Umm.. ever since I was 22. It was my father's business but since I'm the oldest it automatically goes to me." He shrugs. I nod as we fall into a blissful silence that I've accustomed to.

I look out the window admiring the scene. The car comes to a stop and he gets out, opening my door for me. I thank him and take a look around.

I gasp at this beautiful scenery. "Wow.." I breathe. "How did you find this?"

In front of me was a beautiful waterfall and a creek and the end. The trees are so pretty different color reds. Just this whole thing is breathtakingly beautiful.

I look at him, "I took a drive at night and one day i was clearing my head and i was just driving no destination until i saw the scene. Now i come here just because it's so peaceful." He shows me his smile. One that i love.

I instantly smile back at him. "Come here. Let me show you something." He grabs my hand and walks me towards this hill and at the top is a lake that also has the waterfall towards it.

It's so beautiful.

"Wow." I'm mesmerized.

"You like it." His eyebrows raise.

I smile, "Of course." I roll my eyes playfully.

He gives me a deep chuckle, showing his pretty dimples. And i can't help but stare into his beautiful green eyes.

We definitely can feel the tension between us.

As i realize what is happening, we both start leaning in.

Our lips ghost over each other. He's silently asking permission if he can kiss me. Taking the initiative I put my lips to meet his.

Moving in sync our lips dance with each other. Kyle pulls me closer, my hands flew to his curly hair. Tangling my fingers through it.

The blissful feeling continues.

We finally pull away, gasping for air.

As much as I don't want to admit it i loved the kiss.

But it can't happen again. It isn't right since he's one of my clients.

My eyes close, still in his arms i whisper, "Kyle." I lick my lips having his taste on them. Wanting more. I wanted to add.

He takes his thumb and rubs my cheek, "Did I overstep my boundaries?" He questions nervously.

I smile and open my eyes again, staring into his green eyes. "No but you know this can't happen again."

His eyebrow raises, as he challenges me.

"Don't be so sure angel." He says before i could say anything back he quickly says. "Come let me take you back to the hotel." We walk back to his car and the only thing on my mind was our kiss.

Our wonderful, blissful kiss.
______________

Kyle dropped me back at the hotel but had to get back to work as he had an important meeting to attend.

I sign and plop down on the bed thinking about today's events.

As i was in my thoughts my phone buzzing interrupted.

I look to see Tori calling me. I answer.

"Hey." I say after i answer the call.

"Well look who called." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I've been... Busy." I paused.

"Spill now."

She knows me all so well.

"Me and Kyle kissed-

"WHAT." She yelled on the phone. I pulled my phone away from my ear as she yelled and screamed.

"Sorry continue."

I roll my eyes at her. "Anyways. Like i was saying we kissed after we had pizza in my hotel room. He brung me to a place he loves to clear his mind and that's where we kissed." I explained.

A moment of silence, "Wow." I can tell Tori is speechless.

"I know."

"Well what are you going to do?" She questions i furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Well do you like him." I choke on my spit.

"No." I replied too quickly.

".. Okay." She said suspiciously like she knew something i didn't.

"What?" I replied back.

I could tell she rolled her eyes, "Nothing." We talk for a little and after she has to work again. We end the call.

When i get off my phone i see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number~ Had fun earlier, i have another surprise for you. Be ready by 2 tomorrow. See you.

I smile as if i didn't know it's Kyle.

Tomorrow's going to be interesting. Let's see.