XIV

Our dinner was amazing, he took me to a fancy restaurant it was honestly amazing. We both had a shrimp carbonara with a side of a cesar salad.

Everything went amazing, after our dinner he took me to the bridge I love to go to. We sat and talked about anything and everything. We kept the conversation going and never had a dull moment. Kyle is an amazing guy, he's very charming and he understands me completely.

After we went to his penthouse that's actually 3 blocks down from mine. His house had black interior design while mine had brown.

We're on the couch just having a random conversation.

"Can I ask you something?" Kyle questions me.

I smile and nod my head.

"Well it's more of a statement then a question but I just wan-

I laugh at his nervousness, "Kyle." He looks at me, "It's okay just ask."

He nods his head, "Well I've been having an amazing time with you lately and I really want this to develop into more with us but I don't know if you feel the same. Well it's okay if you don't, I'll be disappointed but I would still love to get to talk to you." He concludes his little rant and I can't help but smile.

It's so cute he's nervous around me. That I have that power over him.

I can't help but think about everything that's gone on between us, the amazing moments but also I disappeared on him without telling him I was leaving all because I was scared. I was scared of my feelings towards him, that's why I ran. I shouldn't have but I did.

He takes my silence as my answer, his head hangs low.

"I'm sorry I-

"Kyle."

"No it's okay I'm just happy-

I shout again "Kyle." He looks up with a sad expression on his face.

I smile, "Yes I want to see where this goes, I've figured out that I genuinely have feelings for you.

His face brightened, "You do?" He says with doubtfulness in his voice.

I nod my head as a response.

He smiles and hugs me, I laugh and wrap my hands around his waist.

We both pull back and just stare into each other's eyes. My breathing starts to pick up.

In this moment I'm noticing how really attractive he is. His sharp jawline is what does it for me.

"God you're so hot." I say but meaning to say it in my head.

Still holding on to each other, he laughs "Well thank you baby! You're not so bad yourself." I slap his chest but laugh nonetheless.

"Wait, did you just call me baby." He nods and chuckles.

"I did, baby."

Fuckary Fuck

"Christ Kyle." Fuck I'm turned on and by the look on his face he knows it too.

Watch he's gonna torture me with this.

He smirks knowing the power he holds on me now.

He leans in closer dragging his hand down my arm. I get shivers going down my spin.

He whispers, "You like that baby."

My eyes close instantly, enjoying everything that's happening right now.

"Do you want me to stop?" I open my eyes real fast and shake my head.

"No please don't." I beg.

Damn what's happening to me. Athena get it together.

But I can't.

He drags his hand closer to my inner thigh and my hips instantly buck.

"You want me to fuck you baby." His husky voice whispers in my ear.

I whimper, "God yes please."

He starts kissing my neck I swing my hair to the other side and turn my neck giving him full access.

He starts sucking the fuck out of my neck which will leave a hickey. He starts lifting up my dress, I sit up removing it myself, only to leave me in my lace panties since I wore a cocktail dress.

He shakes his head "My my, you dirty slut didn't wear a bra." He says in a lustfull voice.

My eyes roll back in my head.

His hand slides down my boobs, he touches my nipple while trailing his kisses down my body.

His touch is like lighting fire, he feeds into my body. His touch is fire, hot even.

He sucks on breast while is other hand is pulling down my panties.

He lowers himself on the couch to my already wet pussy.

"Are you ready baby." He looks up at me with lust and hunger in his eyes.

I nod my head not being able to speak.

"Now use your words princess!" He demands.

God damn Kyle what the fuck are you doing to me.

"Please I'm ready."

His tongue touches my clit and I hiss.

Really, damn I'm down bad for this man.

He sucks on my clit for a little while his finger inserts inside me. My hips buck.

"Fuck."

He removes his tongue and uses his thumb on my clit while he adds another finger inside me.

He keeps sliding in and out of me and lightly rubbing on my clit.

Moans and curse words escapes my mouth.

He pulls out and I was about to tell at him but he replaces that with his mouth. And let me tell you I was in heaven. My hands grip his hair while my toes curl inward.

He hits all the right spots.

"Fuck I'm close." I moan out.

"Don't cum until I tell you to. Understand." I nod my head while moaning.

He keeps eye contact with me while he sucks out my soul.

"Words or I'll stop!"

"Yes I understand."

What the hell Athena!

My eyes roll into my head as he keeps tongue fucking me. His thumb rubs on my clit and in this instance I can't hold it in.

I clench and he knew I was about to cum.

He just let me have it as he kept fucking me.

"Cum babygirl."

My back arches and my toes curl as I release this awesome orgasm.

The pleasure that I'm feeling is amazing.

God Kyle is amazing and hot. He's sexy and everything else.

I calm down my breathing and open my eyes with a pure smile on my face.

"Damn baby you taste amazing." He leans up and kisses me deeply letting me taste myself.

I smile.

I'm so happy with him here with me. This moment is amazing.

"Can you walk?" He asks me

I try to get up but my legs are too weak. He chuckles and carries me to his room. I go to pee as he gets a shirt for me to sleep in.

We both get in under the covers and he kisses my forehead.

"Get some sleep baby. I'll be here beside you in the morning." I smile at that and give him another kiss.

"Goodnight babe." I tell him. He says it back and wraps his arms safely around me.

In that instant I fall into a peaceful and blissful sleep.