XXV

I take Kyle to Conyers and go downtown. Conyers has amazing scenery and it's so peaceful. It's one of my favorite places to go and explore.

I think taking him to see where I was raised at is something amazing, it gets him to know me more personally and I love that.

"Hey, I'm taking us to go visit my grandma and where I was raised at is it fine with you." I say to him holding hands you back to the car.

He nods, "Of course I want to see everything and get to know you so much better. Whatever you want to do is fine with me, I love just spending time with you." He tells me and I smile.

He opens the car door for me and I slide on in. I wait for him to get in and close the door to start the car and take off to the street I was raised in, to see my grandma and grandpa.

I want to show him everything and tell him everything about me. I can't wait for our one year.

I want to marry him.

As I'm driving I hear Kyle speak up, "Penny for your thoughts babe?" He questions.

"Just thinking about you." I say with a smile on my face. I love him.

He smirks, "What about me? Hmm."

"Just our life together and my future with you. I picture us getting married, having kids and pets. Just doing husband and wife things." I smile as I continue driving along I hear him give me a soft laugh that I love sincerely.

"You picture us married? Yes?" One word, hot.

"Yes I do." I say confidently.

"Don't worry, so do I. I want to make you my wife baby. We're in this 100% always and forever. I mean that." He leans over and kisses me while we're at a red light.

He smiles through the kiss and I melt right then and there. He pulls back and I drive to the destination. Which we are close by the way.

First I want to take him to this amusement park I used to love going to. Then dinner and ice cream. After we can go sightseeing or whatever we both come up with.

I park the car and we both get out.

"Where's our first destination at?" He looks at me with a smile on his face.

"You'll see babe. Now come." I demanded him.

He laughs and grabs my hand as I lead him to the first destination.

His eyes go wide, "An amusement park." I laugh at his excitement and nod my head. I love him so much.

"Cmon babe let's go." He pulls me to the line to pay and of course he wants to pay so I let him but I will pay for dinner. And if he decides to argue with me I will with hold sex for him.

Petty yes.

Do I care. No!

Kyle is like a little baby so I had to beg and plead with him to ride some of the 'scary' rides as he calls it.

He won me a couple of animals, a bear, lizard and a squid for some reason.

Overall it was an amazing day, just imagine how the rest of the day goes. He was happy, so care free. The smile he had on his face was something I strive for. I just want Kyle happy.

"Hey Kyle." I call out to him. It made me realize something.

He looks at me, "Yes."

"You know you never told me your middle name now that I think about it." He chuckles.

"You really wanna know?" He questions and I nod.

"Fine. It's Xavier Robert."

My eyes go wide and I laugh. What kind of middle name is that.

"Kyle Xavier Robert Green. What kind of name is that." I can't hold my laughter.

"It's not that funny." He says with a monotone voice.

"I'm sorry babe. But Robert, did your parents hate you." I see the look on his face. "I'm sorry, I love you."

I go up to him and kiss him. He smiles and that makes me relieved.

"Not funny Desire." I roll my eyes at him. "And I love you too so much." I smile and kiss him again.

Also telling him I have another thing planned, he's so excited and this side of him is my favorite.

The pure love in his eyes is for me, the happiness and care free he has is what I've always wanted from him and I know he wants the same for me.

I drive us to 'The Celtic' which is an amazing hibachi restaurant. I want us to enjoy the rest of the night. Even though I know he will and I will also.

Something will ruin that!
_______________

The night has been amazing, we're now enjoying our dinner at an hibachi restaurant, which is amazing by the way.

I ordered a bottle of red wine with fried chicken, rice and some noodles. Athena ordered the rice and noodles with steak and vegetables.

The food was amazing, I let her pay for dinner since I payed for the amusement park but I hate when she pays. I like paying for the both of us.

Athena has told me multiple times that I looked so carefree and it put a smile to my face because I am with her.  Athena is everything I've ever wanted and I'm not letting her go.

I will marry her.

Once we finished with our food, we walk hand and hand to an ice cream place.

She got cookies and cream while I got cookie dough.

"I love you Athena like a lot and I can't wait to start a future with you." I say to her.

She stops in her tracks and smiles so brightly. "I can't wait to start a future with you also. We are in this together nothing will come between us again." I kiss her like no other because the truth is I would be crushed if I ever lost her again.

"Now let's get going." I smile and kiss her once more.

But before we had the chance to move I guess we both heard a voice that we never thought we would hear again.

"Well nice to see you again Athena!"

"Hello Kyle, it's been a while."

Fuck!