XLIII

"Kay, you ready to go?" I yell. She wants to see her father at work. I made sure if it was alright with him and he said it was.

I love how Kyle prioritizes his daughter before anything else. Yes that's what a father should do but I admire how Kyle does it.

"Yes mommy, come on slow poke." I laugh.

My beautiful babygirl. She'll always be a mommy's girl but I have a feeling she will be a daddy's girl before too long.

I love how she called me a slow poke but she just came out of her room.

"So rude girl. You know you're dad's birthday is tomorrow. Are you excited for the dinner?" I ask. She's sassy as hell. Just like me.

"Yes mommy I am. I can't wait." She's jumping up and down with excitement. I love their bond.

I know I shouldn't say this but Kyle is perfect. He's making up lost time for him and his daughter and my heart just melts.

Kay finds comfort in him, I can already see it. She's already spoiled from me just guess how it'll be with Kyle.

We both head to the car and I buckle her in the car seat.

Kyle will be 42. He's getting old but can still pass of early 30's. He has some greys here and there not that I was looking but he still looks good.

Y'all better not go there.

I know how badly Kyle wants us to be a family but he's too late. I'm already engaged and sometimes I feel like I'm not. We're not gonna get into that tho.

I will admit from time to time I do think about our family together if nothing happened between us. How much of a powerful couple we would still represent.

In my heart I know I'm totally not over him, I've realized that from the times I've spent with him. The acting like a regular family with Kay, I know I shouldn't be thinking this way but fuck do I want to do this relationship shit right.

Yes I love Trey but honestly do I really. All this thinking and for what to take back a guy who broke my fucking heart.

Do I really love Trey like I believe I do or is it because I need to feel some type of a relationship with a guy. I don't know where my doubts are coming from.

Maybe because you saw your sexy ass baby daddy again and now you want him.

After I drop her off at the office I am meeting with Becca, we felt as if we needed to go do something. It's been forever.

I miss her. She's the one person who I went to other than Tori to tell anything to. Our relationship is perfect like we're sisters.

I get out the car and we take the back elevator to his floor.

Everyone knows me, they've all seen me in the media. What I do, how I do it and how successful I am!

Once I'm by Kyles office I open it. You can say I don't need to knock.

His computer is on, has his glasses on and looks like a dilf.

"Athena hey." He says without lifting up his head.

"Hey, I brought Kay." He nods and closes his computer.

"Hey babygirl, come here." The smile makes my heart warm.

She laughs and runs her little legs over to him. I smile.

"Athena."

I look towards him.

"Can we speak in private." I nod. He has another door to his office and we go in the room.

Kay is too busy playing with dolls to notice.