XXIV

Kyle came back early which I'm happy about. As I hug him he starts trailing his lips down my neck and that alone makes me wake up instantly.

"Kyle!" I groan while he still trailing his kisses down my neck towards my sweet spot.

I gasp as he sucks on my pulse point.

"Kyle." I moan out.

"Mhm." He hums against my skin making me want to moan again.

He leans up and kisses me on the lips. I let out a satisfied hum when he pulls away.

"Hey baby!" He says smiling up at me.

I laugh at him and he joins in. Making butterflies flutter in my stomach. Almost a year later and he can still make my body on fire. No matter what he does Kyle always knows how to put a smile on my face.

God I love him to death.

"Hey." I laugh at his facial expressions.

Kyle makes me happy.

"How was your flight?" I ask him while he pulls me into his lap.

"It was good, but I did miss you." I smile and I see pure admiration in his eyes.

"I missed you too, now you're here with me forever. I can't wait to start my forever with you." I admit to him.

"Same babe, I love you." I smile and kiss him.

"I love you too forever." He gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I think I want to take him somewhere that I loved to go with my parents.

"Hey babe." I call out.

"Yes?" He says it as a question.

"Can I take you somewhere my parents used to take me it's about an hour drive from here... I mean if you want-"

He cuts me off with a laugh, "Yes, I would love to go. Don't be so nervous. What am I wearing and when we go what car do you want to drive."

I love driving his cars all of them, there's only one car that I haven't drove yet.

"Wear something comfortable and can I drive the Porsche since that's the only one I haven't drove yet?" I ask him.

I see him come out the bathroom and chuckles. "Yes you can. I can't wait for what you have planned." He always seems so happy when I suggest things to do.

He tells me he has to leave to go back to his house to get ready and do some other stuff. We kiss goodbye and I tell him I'll be over around 6.
_________
I left Athena's house to go over to mine and hop in the shower to get ready for the special night she has planned.

Athena really brings out the best in me and my parents couldn't be more happier. Sometimes I don't see eye to eye with my father but I know he approves of Athena. Our relationship isn't the best but me and my father communicate and that's all I can ask for.

My mother on the other hands loves Athena like her own child, from the moment they met my mom could tell she was someone special.

Now I know my past relationships will come out of hiding, I just hope no one will cause any commotion in my life.

After my shower I wrap my towel around my waist and go to my closet.

She said wear something comfortable so I pick out a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t shirt. That's comfortable in my opinion.

I get my watch and throw on my chain she really loves. Spray on some cologne and try to decide what shoes I'm wearing.

I hear my front door open which means Athena is here. I also gave her a spare key to my house since I have a key to hers.

"Hey babe." She says and I look up at her and can't believe what I'm seeing.

She's wearing a black tank top with some rip jean shorts and her converse shoes she loves. It's simple yet she pulls it off and makes it look sexy on her.

My words caught in my throat.

Wow, I can't believe she's all mine.

"Kyle." She snaps me out my thoughts and I see a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Wow you look so gorgeous!" I tell her. She blushes more and mumbles a 'thank you'.

"And you don't look bad yourself."

I lean up and kiss her.

"Ready." I nod at her and follow her out but making sure to grab the keys for the Porsche.

I lock the door and open the driveway. "Here's the keys." She looks so happy and that's all I can ask for.

My future wife!

I open the door for her and she gets in, I go into the passenger seat as she starts the car.

I love watching her drive.

"So babe," I start off looking towards her. "What part are we going to?" I question since it's an hour drive.

"Conyers." She keeps it short and sweet. I smile remembering how she said she loves it there.

She plugs up her phone and tells me to pick a playlist. I pick one that has hip hop r&b and pop on it. I absolutely love her music taste.

I put my hand on her thigh as I continue watching her drive. God she's so beautiful and sexy.

My everything.

The love of my life.

My future wife.

I'm going to keep saying it.

I smile as I see her look at me.

"What?" She questions still looking at the road.

"Nothing, I just love you so much." I tell her honestly.

"I love you too Kyle."

But something later happened that we both didn't know would affect us.

This is only the story of love or lost.