IX

Kyle is just so confused, honestly i don't want to pay attention to him but i guess i could tell him.

I look at Harry, wondering if he wants to share or me.

I let him take the reins with this.

"Me and Athena were best friends if you'll say. We went to school together, but my family had moved here and we lost touch. We haven't seen each other since then. But seeing each other now makes me happy and realize we will have our friendship back." I smile at his explanation.

I look over to Kyle, "Why do you care?" I question raising my eyebrows.

I could have sworn that I saw his jaw clench. Maybe that was my imagination.

"I don't." He deadpanned but it looks like he cares more than he leads on to be.

I look over at him skeptically. Knowing he cares more than he tries not to.

Without giving it any more thought I switch the conversation over to to Harry.

"Wow so you and.. him." He smirks

I roll my eyes, "No I'm just his client nothing more nothing less." I look at him. "You should visit Georgia again, my parents would love to see you." I smile.

He chuckles, "Yea I remember your mom loving me. But I will I might have to drag Kyle out there also." He winks.

This guy– I miss this– our friendship was amazing.

"It's nice to see you again.. years later though." He says. I smile knowing that I've missed him a lot.

"Yea I remember when you first left it was hard, I didn't have my number one bestie with me anymore. But me and Tori became closer than ever."

"How is she by the way?" I raise my eyebrows.

"She's good, has her own business now." I smile.

He nods, "Let me guess, she didn't want you to come out here." I smile and shake my head.

We fall into a blissful silence, until Kyle comes and takes Harry away.

"I'll give you my number before you leave." Harry yelled as he was being dragged off. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

Mora walked over towards me. I smiled at her and said, "I'll have the pictures printed out a day before I leave so I'll just drop them off or give them to Kyle. Whatever one you want." She shook her head.

"It doesn't matter either. I know you did a great job today. And I'll have the money on the way. Thank you very much dear." I smiled and hugged her.
__________________

Harry decided to take me back to the hotel. I miss his company and his friendship. Just in general his presence also. He was one of my best friends in highschool and then my sophomore year of college that's when he moved up here. We lost all contact, never heard from each other since.

"So what's going on with you and Kyle?" He asks breaking the silence.

I glance over at him, "There's nothing going on." I shrug. I mean really there is nothing going on.

Keep telling yourself that Athena, no one believes you.

He looks over at me skeptically but keeps his focus on the road, "Alright then what was that look he gave me when I gave you a hug and called you babe?" He asks smirking.

I roll my eyes, "Harry Michael I'm serious there is nothing going on between us, I mean I'm leaving in 3 days it's not like we had a legit friendship." I use his middle name to get my point across. He gasps.

"I know you didn't use my middle name." I smile. "Well whatever you say it looks like y'all had something going on." He smiles weirdly at me.

I mean I don't think I care for a relationship but I do feel like I'm missing the action in it. Time will tell.

I'm not going to lie, Kyle is attractive. But nothing can go on between us.. right.

"Well anyways me, Kyle and some of our friends are going out tonight you should join." I think for a moment. That sounds interesting.

"I'm in." I smile.

He parks his car in the hotel parking spot and walks me up to my room.

"Come back to Georgia and visit soon!" I whine to him. My parents would be over the moon excited to see him again. He laughs.

"I'm planning on it beautiful." I smile at his words.

He drops me off at my hotel door, "I'll see you later. Plus I'll pick you up." He gave me his number and I went to my room.

I plop down on the bed smiling, thinking about all the events that just took place.
___________________

I'm almost finished getting ready, I have a red silk dress that shows some cleavage and it shows my natural curves.

Since I have a lace front on I curled it, doing my makeup was easy. I looked for my black heels since i didn't bring my red ones. I check myself in the mirror again, feeling like a baddie.

Harry texted me saying he was on his way up. I finished with everything i needed and once i did there was a knock on the hotel door.

Smiling i get everything i need and open it up. I look to see Harry in a grey suit that suits him well.

He smiles, "Don't you look lovely." I smile and gave my thanks as we headed out the door.

He opens his car door for me. I muttered a thank you as he drives off to the bar they all love to go to.

"It's only me, you Kyle and Gillian. Paul didn't want to come out tonight." I nod feeling anxious about seeing Kyle.

"I sense that your nervous about seeing Kyle." He has that smirk again.

I shake my head, "No don't be ridiculous Harry." And i roll my eyes. He leaves it as that.

We get out the car and enter the bar. They always get a VIP section so Harry takes me over there. In the mix i see Kyle. My breathing stops. He looks hot and like a sex god.

He has on a dark blue blazer with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing off his sexy tattoos. His chain dangling as he has two of the buttons undone. His hair is on one side making him look sexy. I take a seat over by him just to smell his cologne that I'm starting to love.

His manly fragrance has me in a trance. The things he could do to me and i honestly wouldn't complain.

I now know that I'm finally letting myself be attracted to him. Seeing him for more than his looks but also looking at him the way i do.

There are ways i could go about this.. but one thing i do know is i have to taste him, kiss him, feel his lips against mine. Wondering what it feels like.