XLVI

The dinner was a crazy ass shit show, after I got punched and Trey stormed out, Tori actually shared her opinions on this. She wasn't happy with me I mean when is she ever but I'm guessing Athena talked it out with her.

I was going to suggest that Athena and Kay can stay over my house but then I learned that it's actually her house and she won't be leaving.

Now it's my responsibility to get her back once and for all, nothing is going to stand in my way.

I want to marry her, I always did. I want to give Athena her dream wedding the one we started planning together. I still have it and when the time is right between us I will give her that and so much more.

She's my woman, my person I'm spending the rest of my life with. She's always been it.

I want us to spend time together, just us alone. I know Tori doesn't mind keeping Kay. I think I want to rekindle back together.

Her and Kay'Leighs birthday is coming up, I already know I'm going to have a huge surprise for both of them.

It also means that we can in-role our babygirl into preschool. God she's growing up. I've seen all of the baby pictures of her and the maternity photos that Athena did.

God did she look hot. She always is, always will be.

I want her to have more kids with me, I know I'm getting older but I still want everything we planned out together.

I want us to all be one happy family.
_________
Well I'm the most influential photographer in this world yet I had a failed relationship and a failed engagement. Wow, how the universe works. Funny how life works.

I guess money isn't everything. I'm a mother to a almost 5 year old girl, co parenting with a guy that severely broke my heart who I'm currently messing with again and a guy who I was engaged to found out I kissed my baby daddy more than once. All of that and I'm left with money and heartbreak again.. great.

I know Kyle is probably ecstatic about this so he can have me to himself once and for all but honestly I don't know. I know I will change my mind but this hopping back and forth is messing with my image for myself.

I don't care how other people view me, it's how I view myself and that is starting to change. I want to be a role model for my daughter, let her know that you don't need a guy to keep you happy, just follow your dreams. But yet here I am wanting Kyle again. I want him forever.

"You're daydreaming again." Tori says.

I roll my eyes like I didn't know. "I know I can't help it." I shrug. We're both getting lunch together and Becca decided she would watch Kay.

"I know you still love Kyle, why don't you just go for it. Get back with him. I know you're scared that he'll do the same thing he did but I know how big he is about marriage and he wants you. Go for it babe, the chance may not be there." I know it'll always be there and so does she. Tori is completely right, he wants to settle down with me.

"We both need to have a real conversation about everything. Figure out what's going on and the next step. My first priority is my daughter and I know how Kyle adores her like the bond is no other." I smile. Okay I still love Kyle but I don't want to put my all in it again.

"Y'all do, settle everything and what's best for y'all. Even if y'all don't end up together. You and him need to acknowledge the feelings and come up with something. Cause babe I love you but I'm tired of seeing y'all play house and hide and seek." I laugh at her reference.

"First of all we're not playing house Victoria, second of y'all it's not hide and seek it's getting our feelings together for each other."

She gives me a look, "Don't call me Victoria and I'm surprised y'all haven't fucked yet." My eyebrows raise.

"Damn, that's something. Well we both can keep it in our pants babes. Anyways enough about my relationship drama how's yo love life?" I ask her.

"Well you know me don't have time to date and hook up with nobody's when I have a nice career to make myself successful." I roll my eyes.

"It's bout time you date someone, anyone." We both start laughing.

"Wow you really want me to spend less with you." I huff.

"No I don't Tori, I don't know I would've thought you would have a bf by now. So we can have some juicy gossip other than my screwed up love life."

"We know your love life is screwed." I hit her.

We finished our conversations and lunch and head back home.

"It's nice to have this once and a while." I smile.

"I couldn't agree more Tori. Best friend for life." And she will always be.

"You know that's right." We laugh and I take her to her office since she has some work to do.

Knowing that Kyle is probably in his office, I swing over that way to see him for a second.

I go towards the back entrance and head in the elevator to his office.

Why did his ass decide to make his office on the 8th floor. The whole building has a total of 10 floors.

Once I exit the elevator I walk towards his office and open the door. Seeing how he isn't in here right now I go sit down in his chair.

Looking around his office, his interior is black and grey. Of course!

His door opens and apparently Kyle Green is surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. I smile and the face he's making.

"What I can't come see you!" I say and get up walking towards him.

"No just surprised." His back is against the door and I run my hands to his chest.

I lean and whisper in his ear, "Well get used to it baby, imma be here a lot." As I said that I can hear his heavy breathing.

"Don't do this to me." I love teasing him because he always fold first. Will always fold for me.

"What am I doing?" I love this.

"Darling you're teasing me and you know what it does to me. Look I'm already hard." He whines.

I do in fact feel his hard dick pressed against me. Well we're just going to have to tease further.

I smile devilishly. "Baby no." I smirk.

The crazy thing is he doesn't see what I'm bout to do and it catches him off guard so bad.

I push my knee slightly against him, slide my hand down slacks and lightly grab onto his dick. Lemme tell you he didn't see that one coming because he let out the most loudest, sexiest, deep moan ever. Fuck!

He looks at me so shocked.

"What the fuck!" He says over and over. I laugh because I caught him off guard.

"Athena." He pouts.

"Yes darling." I mock him.

He laughs, "How the fuck you know how to do that? That shocked the hell out of me." I shrug.

"The world may never know." Smiling at him.

"Don't tease me like that again." I laugh like I'm bout to stop.

"Now I know what you can do for me." He smirks, welp I'm done for.

"Come suck daddy's dick darling."