XXVIII

Athena chooses my house, Not that I'm complaining or nothing.

As we get inside I pin her to the wall, I smash my lips on hers, Both of the alcohols we had mixes together.

Our lips moves in sync and she lets out a quiet whimper.

My favorite thing to hear, along with her pretty moans.

"Lift your arms love," I whisper gently in her ear. She does what I said. I take off her shirt so she's in her black lace bra.

Fuck she's perfect.

I start leaving kisses up and down her neck, making her whimper.

My favorite sound.

I unclasp her bra with one hand.

Talent right!

Once her bra is off I start massaging one while I suck the other side. Her little whimpers encourage me more.

"Fuck," She whimpers out. I lean up just admiring everything about her.

She helps me take off my shirt and flips us, so I'm laying on the bed.

I smirk up at her, "What you gonna do princess." I say.

She unbuckled my belt and takes off my slacks. My dick is full on hard at this moment.

I let her have her way with me. She pulls down my boxers and immediately attached her lips on my tip, which is leaking with pre-cum

"Shit," I curse under my breath. Watching her take me in her mouth.
___________

I watch Kyle suffer from this pleasure in giving him.

I have an idea.

I get up off him and go towards the bathroom looking for the thing I need.

Found it.

I'm holding a pair of handcuffs and imma cuff him to the headboard, this will teach him a lesson.

"Baby," He calls out, a frustrated groan leaves his mouth.

I smile and while I kiss him with so much passion is when I cuff him to the headboard, both hands.

"What the fuck, baby uncuff me and stop playing." He growls out. I laugh and shake my head.

"No can do."

When he was about to speak, I swirl my tongue up and down the tip. I take him all in my mouth.

He moans out.

I smirk knowing that's my favorite sound of his.

"Uncuff me and let me taste that sweet pussy of yours." That almost made me cum on the spot, but I held my ground.

I'll make him suffer, eh just a lil bit.

I didn't even answer him, I just kept sucking the life out of him.

"Fuck, baby." He groans.

I swirl my tongue against his whole cock. Tasting him up and down.

Hearing his godly moans, his groans.

I should tease him.

Imma do just that.

I start massaging his balls while I'm still deep throating him.

"Shit, you bout to make me cum." I knew he was I need to tip the iceberg a little further then pull away.

I do just that, pull away.