XVIII

It's been a week since everything happened. Kyle was still ignoring my calls and text. I've finally mustered up enough courage to fly out and see him and explain everything. I just hope he wants to listen. I've realized I don't want to give up on him.

As I'm on the plane I realize this situation is so fucked up, why did I have to do what I did. If I didn't thinks would be so different.

I hope this doesn't backfire on me because I would be lost without Kyle.
_______________

Yes call me an ass I don't care, but I've been ignoring Athena. I mean why wouldn't I, the shit she did to me was unbelievable and so stupid.

I just think about what I've done for this to happen. I thought we was on the same page about where we stand and what we were.

I guess not! My conscious screamed at me.

I don't know what to think, do I even have a reason to be mad.

Athena has been texting and calling me ever w that night but I end up ignoring her calls.

I need time to process everything.

Harry barges his way into my office.

"How are you with everything man." He questioned as he sat down in the chair.

I shrug, I really don't know. I'm processing everything and I'm just stuck.

"I don't know how to feel, the crazy thing is I was really in love with her." I sigh this shit is fucked up.

" I don't know what to tell you but I hope everything works out." I roll my eyes.

"Geez way to give a speech." I sarcastically said.

He shrugs and my assistant comes in saying I have someone waiting for me. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking of who could it be.

"Send them up." I told her and she nodded and left.

The person comes up to my office and to say I'm shocked.

"Athena." I hissed.
____________

As I got off the plane I immediately got a hotel room and took an Uber to Kyles office. I knew I had to see him and explain everything.

But was this the right time.

Who am I kidding I knew if I waited any longer this whole 'relationship' would backfire and that's not something I was going to let happen.

I walk up and inside the building.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Kyle Green. Do you know what floor he's on?" I question nervously.

"On floor 6." I thank her and take the elevator up to his floor.

As I walk out I see an older woman at the front.

"Can I help you?"

"Im looking for Kyle. I was told his office is up on this floor."

She nods, "Give me just a second." I nod as she walked away.

Seconds later she comes back, "Straight back third door to the right." I nodded and head back.

I open the door and I see Harry talking with Kyle.

"Athena." He hissed pure coldness laced in his voice. "Harry give us a minute." He says not taking his eyes off me.

I see Harry leave as he closes the door. I go to open my mouth but I'm instantly cut off.

"Athena for god's sake what the fuck are you doing here?" He's angry and hurt and he has a right to be I fucked up big time.

"No you know what save it." He sat down in his chair.

"Kyle I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I realized my feelings for you and I couldn't bare it so I went to the bar. I was drinking and this guy was hitting on me so I wasn't thinking. Then I realized what I did."

He signs and puts his head down.

"Tell me this Athena, if I didn't catch you would have told me."

I opened my mouth but instantly closed it- I mean it's not like I wouldn't tell him just maybe not in that time.

"God Athena you wouldn't even tell me, how am I supposed to trust you now. I fucking love you and this is the shit you pull." He's furious, and quite frankly it's scary. Wait did he just say he loves me or now maybe loved.

"Y-You love me." I stuttered looking like a damn fool.

"So not the time right now, do you know how fucking hurt I was, am I saw you kissing on another guy when we established that we was dating. I can't believe you would do that." He shakes his head groaning in the process.

"I'm sorry Kyle, I really am. I don't know why I did that, I realized I am in love with you and my first thought was you was just using me for sex. I snapped at you because I couldn't handle it. I'm really sorry for what I did." Tears was flowing down my eyes because at this point I didn't know where we stood. He hates me and I get it.

"Athena...I don't know what to do. This whole thing hurts so much." He shakes his head. I don't know what I could say to him to make this better.

I nod, "I get it... You need time and that's the least I could do for ruining what we had. Once again I'm sorry for everything Kyle."

He looks at me and I know it's time for me to leave.

I get the memo and leave, possibly leave his life for good.
___________

As Athena leaves I groan possibly wondering how the hell did we get like this, so torn apart.

It obvious that she hasn't slept good, or taking care of yourself. I'm in a position where I could take her back but what would happen if this happens again. Then the other side is making her suffer just like I was when I saw.... Don't even want to think about it.

Rubbing my temples I sigh, this is such a fucked up situation with us but I can't lose her no matter what she caused me. I love her so much that I can't possibly let her go. She's becoming my whole world and I wouldn't want anything else in the world other than her. Her beautiful face, she's just perfect inside and out.

I'm totally fucked!

Great!