XXXIII

Tomorrow is Kyles birthday and I plan on taking him out and treating him like he does me.

He spoils me when he knows I'm capable of buying everything he does so why not do the same.

See, this is how you know I'm down super bad.

One thing about it is that I hate emotions, I hate opening up about what I'm feeling but he makes everything feel so much better. He's been there for me in more ways to count.

Kyle Green is and will always be the love of my life. We are meant for forever.

Wait a second, for his birthday should I pretend to be a stripper. Dress up, I feel like it would be so cool. I can have my own way with him, however I would like.

His white ass would submit, I smile feeling the power I have already.

Thinking of what to do I call Tori. She answers on the second ring.

"Hey." She says cheerfully.

I laugh, "Hey, you have a minute to talk?" I ask her.

"Yea what's up? Wait did you and Kyle break up, split, get in a argument." She rushes out.

I chuckle. "No nothing like that."

"Thank god, so what about him. I'm curious."

I roll my eyes, "So his birthday is tomorrow and I was thinking about throwing him a stripper party but I don't know if that's a good idea, even so we would have to go shopping." I say in a breath.

She squeals in the phone and I have to pull it away from my ear. She's so dramatic.

"Are you done?" I question as I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Oh yea, well let's go shopping then!" She says enthusiastically.

I chuckle, "Aren't you at work?" I question.

"Yep, but I'm the boss, so I can leave whenever I want. I'm picking you up, no if ands, buts about it." She says in a demanding tone. If you know her you know how scary she is when she's demanding of things.

I roll my eyes, "Okay, hurry ya ass up." I tell her.

She laughs. "I'm on my way sexy." Before I could say anything she hangs up.

My mouth open I can't believe she called me that.

I chuckle to myself. I change my outfit into a pair of leggings and a shirt. Simple yet comfortable.

I hear a car horn bout 4 times. I grab my things and headed to Tori's car.

"You didn't have to do that four times idiot." She shrugs.

"Had to get your attention, now hop in so we can go."

I roll my eyes and get in the car, "Damn bossy much." I tease her.

"Shut up."

Tori has a nice white Porsche that I love.

We get to the mall and start heading inside.

"So what are you thinking?" She questioned.

"Umm, I don't know actually. I was kinda thinking playboy themed or 50 shades. What you think?" I ask needing more suggestions.

"I think you can mix it up with 50 shades and playboy. It would be hot and sexy. Plus I know the infamous Kyle Green won't be able to resist."

I ponder for a moment maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea. I think he would absolutely love this.

"Should I plan out a dinner than the sexy stripper or what?" I need help.

"Dinner first then go upstairs and change set everything up, just tell him you have a surprise for him. It'll all go smoothly." She tells me and it sounds like a bad ass plan. I love it. Tori is the bad ass I need in life.

We plan out everything we needed to get and the outfits. We get some lunch and head back.

This is going to be the best birthday he'll every have. Imma make sure of it.
__________________

I am at my house just for a moment to check up on a few things. I get a call from Harry.

"Hey man." I answer.

"Hey I have some news." He tells me and it finally sparked my interest.

"What?" I question hoping it's about you know who's.

"Debra and Justin I found out they left Georgia but I have no whereabouts where they went. Or anything it's like they went off the radar."

Fuck. I say to myself. What if they just said that just to scare us.

"My thing is how do they both know each other and it's a coincidence that they both are me and Athena's exes. I find that strange."

"That's what I said. I do wonder how they both know each other. Or if it's just a scare. I'm not really sure but I'll promise to keep you updated if I find out more."

"Alright thanks. Also how's the business going?" I ask.

"It's going really well. Thank you again for the opportunity and I miss you man. Come visit soon." He tells me and I laugh.

"Miss you too and I will. I'm sure Athena would love to see you again." He chuckles.

"I have to go but nice talking to you, don't be a stranger either." He sounds like my dad.

"Okay dad. Bye." I say to him and we both hung up.

I wonder what Athena is planning for my birthday tomorrow.

I really don't care for my birthday, I am going to be 37 but since it's the first birthday with my girl I feel as if I should push that to the side and let her do whatever.

I'm close to 40 but as people tell me I don't look a day over my late 20's. It's flattered me a lot.

Sometimes I do feel like I'm way too old for Athena because she is 23 and I'm super close to 40 but I don't let the age gap get in the way for my love for her. She's my everything and more and I'll always make sure she knows that.

I mean her birthday is soon as well, 6 days after mine.

Mines is July 8th hers is July 14th. So I love how our birthdays are close together.

I know she's going all out for tomorrow I just wonder what is she planning?