XXIX

The first thing I wake up to is hearing the shower running. I smile to myself knowing that I love to see him naked and fresh out the shower.

I grab my phone that's on the nightstand and look at it.

I have a couple of text from Tori and Jaylan.

T: It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. Come over later.

I text her back that I will see her soon and have a lot to talk about.

J: Mom and dad wants to meet 'the mysterious man who took our daughter away' as they put it. So they want to have dinner at 7.

I texted him saying alright and we'll be there.

Yes I know we have to talk about the obvious elephant in the room but later.

I sit my phone down not even noticing Kyle out.

His towel hangs low over his hips, showing out his deep v- line.

He comes over and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning love," He says to me.

"Good morning, hey can I ask you something?" I question not necessarily nervous.

"Anything."

"My brother texted and told me my parents wants to have dinner so they can officially meet you. Will you be okay with that?" I ask just to be sure.

He's already in grey sweats and a black shirt.

"Yes babe I will, when is it."

"It's at 7 but their house is like 30- 45 minutes away." He nods before going to the bathroom.

"Also I'm going to see Tori later and I can pick you up or you can meet me at the house." Shit, he knows what I'm talking about.

"I'll meet you babe, sounds good." I give him a kiss while he leaves to go make us some breakfast.

I freshen up but not brushing my teeth just yet.

After breakfast people.

Kyle is so good to me, why do we let something so small come between us.

After I finish I go downstairs and find him almost finished with the food.

"Thank you baby," I say. He cooked bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes. Blueberry to be precise.

"Eat up my wife." My cheeks heat up but thank god of my fairly dark skin.

Once we both finished I tell him I'm heading over to Tori's but not before actually brushing my teeth.

I brush my teeth and mouthwash. I get everything I need and leave his house.

"I love you, see you later." He says against my lips.

"I love you too."

I take his Mercedes that's basically mine now and drive back home.

Once I'm at home, I hop my ass in the shower to get ready and go over to Tori's.

I miss my girl, I haven't seen her in weeks.

So much to fill her in about.

I washed and get out, I dry off and apply coco butter on my skin. I get dressed with a pair of ripped jeans and a long sleeve crop top.

After I finished getting ready, I grab everything I need and take the Mercedes out to Tori's house. I let her know that I'm on the way.

I park my car in her driveway and proceed to get out. I open the door and call out her name.

She comes running towards me and hugs me tightly.

"I missed you babes, it's been forever!" She exclamations. I laugh and we sit down on the couch.

"It has and everything has been hectic lately. Even with my job." I tell her.

Photography is my passion and more but lately it's just not been my favorite.

"Spill everything now. How's dilf daddy?" I gasp.

"Don't ever call him that plus he doesn't even have a child." She shrugs.

"Just tell me the tea."

I begin to tell her everything that happened and how Justin is back with his ex-wife who I never knew about. I tell her everything even hinted at what happened last night.

"Wow. Fucking psychopath Justin is back. Hell nah. But Kyle not telling you he was once married, a serious relationship was wrong and you had every right to react the way you did." She tells me. One thing I love about this girl is she knows what to say every time.

We talk more and everything going on with her. We finally part ways since I have a dinner to attend by 7 and need to get ready soon I leave her house.

I return home, immediately going up to my room in my closet looking for something good to wear.

I finally decided on a grey blouse with black pants and my black heels.

But first I decide to do my makeup, a natural color and not too much. I do my hair in a high puff ponytail, edges and all.

I put on my clothes, making sure anything isn't messed up.

K: I'm heading over soon, about 5 minutes. Can't wait to see what you picked out.

A: Okay see you in a little.

I touch up anything else and head downstairs but not before grabbing everything I need.

Once I am downstairs I suddenly hear a knock on my door.

He doesn't have to knock.

I open it and reveals a handsome sexy ass Kyle standing there. Oozing with male dominance.

He's just in his casual wear but fuck he looks so good.

With a grey button up, two buttons undone showing his gold chain. Grey slacks with a belt and shirt tucked in. And his famous grey shoes. Kyles hair is comb back and little pieces hanging down.

He stands there trailing his eyes over me and my body.

Love they way he looks at me.

"Wow you are breathtaking my love." He says and I smile.

"Thank you and you look very handsome." He smiles

"You ready." He asks me like he's the one driving. I nod and grab the car keys off the hook.

I open the drivers side and slip inside, so does Kyle.

Before I drive off I connect my phone to the aux and put on my car trip playlist.

Like always Kyle puts his hand on my high as he's vibing to the music.

My man. My man. My man.

God I love him to death.

"Well I love you to death as well my love. Through thick and thin I'll always love you." He says. Damn I must of said that out loud.

I turn to smile at him.

"I'll love you forever my handsome sexy ass boyfriend."

He smiles at me and turn up the music louder.

After this dinner we have to talk about the thing. I just hope it doesn't go south.