Chapter Nine - Alergic To Cheap Things

Ajinke's POV;

Asake and I were discussing when we were about to enter the maid's quarters but were suddenly stopped by figures who stood in front of us and blocked our movements.

I look up and roll my eyes when my eyes land on Ronke and her minion. The same fair girl that's always found with and around Ronke.

"You, you think you're special *ehn? I don't even get it. What are you feeling like? You this small witch, you don't know me. Stop messing with me!

Ajinke or whatever they call you, I'm warning you now. When the devil in me begins to manifest. Don't say I didn't warn you **oh! "Ronke begins, and I stare at her in silence as I don't believe she deserves a reply from me.

*Ehn =An exclamation
**Oh =An exclamation

"Is it not you I'm talking to!? " She screams at me, and I stare at her in disgust.

"Asake, what were we saying? " I question Asake as I try to move away from Ronke, but Ronke blocks my way.

"Now I see that you are mad! Answer me! " She screams at me, and irritation swallows me whole.

"What is it now!? Ronke, it's not all of us that were thought to speak the language of madmen!

Yes, you're a professional in that field, but I don't understand the language. If you want to talk to me, and want to get a reply from me, first, try speaking like a normal human being! "I yell and the maids around gasp, while Asake snickers.

" Excuse me! "I command before shoving past her and walking further into the maid's quarters.

I hear the maids murmur in awe, but I don't bother. Ronke should please keep away from me.

I've never been social, and I don't know the kind of person I'd be when given free access to people. I'm still observing myself, so, she shouldn't get on my bad side. Especially when I don't know how bad it is.

Adebiyi's POV;

I'm in my bedroom, drinking wine from a cup while watching the royal soldiers train from my window when I suddenly hear a tender knock on my door.

I turn my head towards the door, and there is another knock.

"Who is it? "I question, and silence follows.

"My prince, it's Ronke. I have come to give my report for the day. " Ronke's voice calls, and I arch a brow. The day isn't over yet so why is she here?

"Come in. " I order, although I know she has something up her sleeves.

My gaze falls on the thick, albino in a green skirt and orange breast tube, and I scoff mildly on seeing her as her intentions become clear to me.

Her skirt has been drawn several inches up her kneels, and her breast tube, drawn down to showcase enough cleavage.

"What is it? " I question, and she smiles nervously before moving towards me.

"Y... Your highness, I... I... Came to give my report. " She replies, and I look back out of my window before taking a drink from my cup.

"By this time? " I question, and silence follows.

"Give it then. " I add, and still nothing follows.

My skin jumps a bit when I feel a hand on my bare shoulder. I look to my side and find Ronke biting her lower lip.

She begins to caress my lower arm with her hand, and she minimizes the space between us. Making sure to press her bust against my shoulder.

I stare at her in silence. Wondering how far she's willing to carry her cheap game, and how far she'd dare to go.