Chapter Fifteen - Not Like This...

Asake's POV;

I watch helplessly as chief Abiodun pulls Ajinke away. There's no one I can run to, and there's no one that can help us except for the royal family, and...

"Muyiwa! "I scream in anger as I realize that he stands a chance against his father, and still did nothing.

"Muyiwa!" I scream again in horror as I start banging against their wooden door.

The door is threatening to fall, but I don't care. My friend is in danger, and the one person she has been so close to, won't help!

"Motilayo, please, beg your brother to help your aunty Ajinke..." I yell with tears welling in my eyes.

I don't know what that man plans to do with my friend, but from the dark look in his eyes, I could tell there is fire on the mountain. He has nothing good in mind for her.

"Muyiwa! Why are you doing this!? You painted such a clear picture that you care for my friend, that you like her. Yet when she's in danger and the predator is your father, you're running into the confines of your house like a coward! "I scream in horror, and he eventually answers me, but his answer stuns me.

" Asake, please leave. Don't let him come back and find you here. Just... Go, please. "He begs, and my jaw drops.

" Muyiwa... "I call in horror, but silence follows. I back away from the hut in disdain as I realize there's no help here. Just like there's no help anywhere else...

I run out of the compound and look around in hopes to find the chief and try my luck in begging him again, but they are gone.

I look around, but can't find them.

I crash to the floor in horror and fear. What does this man want to do with my friend? Tears begin to run down my face as horrible thoughts of things that could happen begin to rush through my head.

I've spent time with Ajinke, and I know that she's a very pure, young girl. There's trouble. This is bad. Goddess Yaremi, please do something. Please...

I could run to the king, but he is on a hunting trip with the queen. Goddess, please do something... Please...

Ajinke's POV;

My eyes are stinging from crying, and my legs are burning from the bruises they've gotten from me trying to resist the chief's pull.

He's pulling me into the forest behind his hut. This arena where the chiefs stay has a massive forest behind it, and he's pulling me into it.

I keep crying and begging, but he doesn't listen. I can feel both dry and wet tears on my face, and my wrist is burning at the impact of his brutally rough and tight, grip.

I scream in pain when I step on a broken stick and it goes into my feet, but he doesn't stop. He keeps pulling me, and I choke on my sobs.

"Sir... Sir, please wait. I'm... I'm bleeding..." I cry, but he simply keeps tugging at my arm and pulling me.

My crying increases as stones and sticks keep entering the wound, and finally, we reach a clear area, under a big tree.

He flings me violently, towards the tree and I stumble towards it. Almost bumping my head into it.

"Take off your clothes. "He orders, and I freeze. I turn to him in horror, and he gives me a demonic glare.

"Take off your clothes. Now, don't get any silly ideas. We're far away from where people can hear or save you.

You'd just be wasting your time by screaming." He says, and I almost die as fear begins to engulf me from my legs.

I rush to my feet, and he smirks.

"Do you know, I could easily have forced you into my house, but I chose to pity you, and bring you here.

Once we're done, no one would know what happened except you tell them. I like you because you're my daughter's teacher, and I can see the effect of your teachings on her dancing.

You're very good at what you do. That's why I chose to save your dignity and bring you here. We just do it, and go. Keep it between us. "He says and tears well up in my eyes.

Is this man forgetting that his first child is older than me!?

"S... Sir? "I question in horror, and he rolls his eyes.

" Will this be consensual, or do you want me to force it? "He questions and I die a thousand deaths.

I make to run, but he leaps at me and lands on top of me. I start screaming and struggling to fight him off while crying for help.

I'm a virgin, and I don't want to lose my virginity this way to any man!

He suddenly pulls something out from under his shirt, and I turn into an ice sculpture on seeing it.

"Look at this! Look at it! Can you see it!? "He questions while showing me an object wrapped in ugly, red cloth and covered in cowries.

"This was gotten from Ìginla. If I use it on you, you'd run man, and spend the rest of your life dancing naked in the villages market! "He says, and I freeze as he makes mention the name of the banished witch doctor.

Many years ago, ìginla was banished from the village because he practiced black magic. He was said to have sold his soul to the devil and was his advocate. Rumors had it that he communicated directly with the devil, and ate with him from the same bowl. As a result, he was capable of creating powerful charms.

His charms went against the principles and dictates of our sacred goddess. They wreaked havoc throughout the whole village, and beyond, and the royal body decided to cast him out of the village.

And what I'm seeing, looks like something horrible. Like something Ìginla would make.

I try to struggle out from under chief Abiodun, And he brings the ugly object closer to my face.

"Stop it! "He screams and I freeze.

Is... No... This won't... Can't... I can't lose my virginity like this.

This can't happen to me. This is not how my story is supposed to go.

This chapter is dedicated to BlueFlamingo152

💘

The comments I saw this morning motivated me to update. Thanks for giving my book a chance. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story💕