Chapter 54 - Your Father's Son

Adedamola's POV;

I stare anxiously at the young girl on the bed, being attended to by a doctor. How on earth could a girl fight like that? If she had gone up against a normal man, or guard as she did me, she would have killed him.

She was fighting with so much strength and valor. That's nothing like I've ever seen before. Her long hair is all braided back, and her dark, ebony skin is glowing under the orange lights from the lamps in the room.

The rest of her body is covered under the blanket, to keep her warm. I remember how she felt in my arms when I was bringing her up here. So small, and fragile. Who would have thought something so tiny could cause such harm?

"She's fine. I think she passed out because she hit her head a bit too hard. All she needs is adequate rest, and she'd be fine. No need to worry. "The female herbalist says to me, and I nod, before stepping aside for her to leave.

"What did you do to her? "Muyiwa's voice calls in alarm as he rushes into the room, and I turn to him.

"How could you hurt her? "He adds in panic as he rushes over to the unconscious girl, and I fold my hands behind me.

"It was an accident, Muyiwa. I had no idea she was a woman. "I reply, and he turns to me with a thick, questioning look.

"Listen, it was dark, I couldn't see anything, and for heaven's sakes, I didn't know a woman could fight like that! "I exclaim, and he raises a brow and looks down at the girl, before looking back up at me.

"Fight? "He questions and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, fight. She fights like a soldier's child. "I reply, and Muyiwa looks back at the girl.

"I... Didn't know she could do that. When did she learn...? "He begins in thoughts, but the girl moves a bit and mumbles.

"Don't hurt my prince... "

"You're sure she's fine? "He questions as he turns to me, and I nod.

"She should be up any moment from now. "I reply, and he nods.

"And the bastard? "

"He's a hard nut to crack. Sure, he's in a lot of pain, but he's doing an excellent job, enduring it all. He isn't giving my guards the satisfaction they want from his reactions to pain. "I reply, and Muyiwa smirks.

"He's yet to see anything. I'd inflict so much pain on him, that he'd wish for death. All the pain his mother caused my Ajinke, I'd repay to him in a million folds. "He says, and I just watch.

"That's just by the way, though. What's the next step?  I've helped you get the girl. Now you need to keep your end of the deal. I need inside information on how to further infiltrate Akomojo. "I reply, and he looks up at me.

"Yes, let's go. There's a map of the entire palace and ways to weaken the security further. "He replies, and I smile inwardly.

He plants a kiss on the girl's head before turning to me, and I walk out of the room with him following after me.
My desire for all these years would finally come to pass. I'd expand my horizons and be a legend.
I'd make history, and make my dear mother proud.

********************
Ajinke's POV;

I pull my eyes open, and in a few seconds, my mind runs a recap of what happened before I passed out. I quickly sit up in alarm, and find three girls in the room I'm in.

They are dressed in extremely short wrappers and breast tubes that are wrapped around each breast individually, with the rest of the cloth tied behind their necks.