S1 Chapter 2

It's your 14th birthday tomorrow and you have enough money for you to spend outside. Though , you need to sleep early today so you can wake up early.

Looking at the ceiling , you wished that you can successfully escape tomorrow- waiting for a happy and fun adventures waiting just for you to find.

As stars shines brightly giving a secure feeling as you're not alone- feeling that something is watching above you and giving you light that you desperately needed.

Closing your eyes and welcoming the darkness that's engulfing you- peacefully sleeping and breathing evenly.

...

Looking outside- full of darkness while crickets noises can be heard , It's makes you wonder- why does it feel lonely looking at it but wanting to feel more of it and embrace it freely.

It's your 14th birthday and it's currently 4am , you packed your things and wore a cloak that reaches your head to disguise yourself. Near the exit , there's two guards and a hole in the wall just a few distance away- a hole that can a fit just exactly your age , you felt freedom just looking at it.

Luckily , it's still early so they're not yet fully awake with their back on the gate , You stepped on a twig which made a sound and that very sound makes their alertness and senses- startled and frightened.

'Hide ! Shit !' , You thought that they had already cleaned the garden , If there's a twig that's not yet disposed , and if their king noticed it , they're fired immediately.

The guards looked around to see if there's an intruder but quickly brushed it off as soon as they saw nothing- darkness and only the shining stars can only be seen.

'They're so careless , how did they even managed to find a job in the palace if they're always slacking' you thought as you walked near the hole.

You're near the hole of the wall , You quickly entered it and escaped the palace.

...

You're at the Roseville Town near it was the border of another Empire ? You heard that around when you asked , You said that you're from a faraway place- another village , and escaped from human traffickers which they immediately agreed- without hesitation , since you told them that you're 14 and you don't look like your age. You are deathly thin- pale skin and bones can be seen from your whole body , you met your first friend in your whole life- past and present lifetime , Nadia- your first friend has brown hair and eyes.

You gave them money for taking care of you- taking you to their house , but was denied by them, they only agreed when you forced them and which they hesitantly agreed.

You started your business in your 15th year here , which you got lucky when a noble visited here and tried your cake , cupcakes and teas- they approved as they had never tasted any of your products before which had different taste from the other stores who uses different recipes and procedures of baking and brewing. That was to be expected as you're not from here , there is a forest nearby and you found ingredients for your tea and new recipes for cakes and cupcakes there.

You spent a lot of time in doing cakes , cupcakes and ect. to make your family from your past life to like you even if it's bit.

You desperately craved for love and you are granted by Nadia's parents but you wanted your biological parents - who have blood ties with you to love you too. Both your mother died and both your father ignored you.