S1 Chapter 10

It's been a few days since that incident and I felt kind of awkward near him now , but I still visit him like I always do.

We were walking in his garden , birds chirped , the leaves that dances with the wind , butterflies flies , and the brightness of the sun.

"Diana" I heard him called my name , I turned around to look at him , confused.

"Yes ? What is it ?" I raised my eyebrows a little bit at his words.

"I have something to say" he said and I nodded to let him know that I am letting him continue his words , but it's not like I have the power to refuse.

"If it's alright with you . . . " He stopped at his words , seriously ! you have been stopping your words. I don't know what you are talking about at this point.

"Can you be my concubine ?" He asked , uncertain. I froze at his words , confused.

Me ? Concubine ? Why ? Why me ?

"No" I answered. He looked shocked by my words. "Why-" he said but I cut him off.

"Not right now , i'll think about it" I said seriously which caused him to nod.

I excused myself after a few formalities , i ran to a nearby pillar and hold onto it.

What the f- , okay sorry about that. Back to the topic , I know that the original Diana became a concubine but asking to be his concubine is in a whole another level.

I am not Diana after all , I am Scarlet. I almost forgot about that name , that's the name my mother gave me but how can I forget about it so easily ?

I'm sorry mom.

After calming down a few minutes , I went back home. I asked Ces and Hanah to come to my room with my usual tea and snacks.

After a few minutes , they came back and I ordered them to sit down. They sat down hesitantly and I asked them to eat snacks too , they hesitated but still ate a few snacks.

I hate being social but since I know them for a long time already , I should ask them.
I don't have friends after all , sucks to be lonely.

Just kidding , it wasn't lonely. Yeah.

(Author is very introverted , with a few friends that can be counted in one hand but no close friend . . . ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"Don't be so tense , relax. It's not like I will fire you and it's not the end of the world" I said to make them relax for a bit and added a joke in the end.

At my words , the two became more frightened. Why are they shivering like that ? It's autumn. What's wrong with these two.

(Author - It's because you mentioned about firing them , dummy.

Readers : It's your fault for making her like that anyways.

"...")

"I just want to ask something" they nodded at my words , phew !

"What do you think of marriage ?" They froze at my words , not expecting to be questioned at that topic.

"Um- I think it's about finding your fated husband who you will spend for the rest of your life" Ces said stiffly , it's my first time seeing Ces act like that. I looked at Hanah and she gave me a stiff nod.

Fate , huh.

"You two can go" I ordered and they nodded , bowing before they left but Ces suddenly stopped closing the door and shouted.

"Lady Diana !" Ces called out excitedly.

"What is it ?"I asked. "Are you planning to get married ? !" She asked excitedly.