S1 Chapter 4

It's been a few months since i've been visiting Claude , *sigh* i really can't do anything about it.

We're currently in the garden doing our teatime as usual , i stared at Claude who is currently sipping Lippe tea. 'I think he really like it' i thought to myself as i smiled without noticing.

He somehow make my emotions show subconsciously , he sometimes show his smile infront of me and i think he's been showing it more often but i think he doesn't know.

"What are looking at ?" Claude said while holding his cup in mid air , i stared to him more deeply.

'Why does she keep staring at my face , is there something on my face ?' Claude thought. He blushed a little bit.

"You're red" Diana stood up as she gets close to Claude and placed her hand on his forehead.

"Wha - what ?" Claude said making his face a bit more redder as he looks at the confused and worried face of Diana while checking his forehead.

"You're red but you don't have a fever , but why is you're face red , should i call a doctor ?" Diana said with the face that Claude think she's having , which is worry.

"You can go back now" Claude said immediately , 'He's so cute when he blush" Diana thought as she grinned.

Felix became alerted a little bit as he saw your grin , 'Is she planning something bad ? Hmmm , i think not. We had her investigated and she doesn't do anything bad but why is she grinning like that ?'

Diana curtsied to Claude before leaving the palace.

...

'I think he looks a bit uncomfortable with his clothes . . . or suit , he sometimes scrunched his face. Maybe i should make him one of those clothes from Siodonna' Yes ! I should definitely do that ! You thought cheerfully while daydreaming at Claude's perfect six pack abs- Ahem ! Sorry for that kiddos.

You look at your desk while doing a pile of paperworks scattered around. "Layla !" Diana shouted and a girl with obsidian hair and chocolate eyes with a pair of glasses entered the room.

"What is it , Lady Diana ?" She asked with her usual face for work , i asked her many times to call me Diana but alas *sigh* she doesn't even listen to me.

"Make a Siodonna's noble clothes and make sure it's a high quality . . . Ah ! It's for a man by the way , I'll tell you the measurements . . ."

After telling Layla the man's measurements she grinned at me.

"Why are you grinning like that ?" I asked.

"Are you seeing someone , lady Diana ?" Layla asked with a hint of playfulness.

My face scrunched up as I listened to Layla's blabbering.

"What do you mean 'seeing someone' ?" I asked with a confused tone but i know who's she's talking about. "Come on , you know what i'm talking about. Don't deny it and you even know his measurements" Layla continued to pair you with Claude.

A hint of pink reaching from your neck to ear and face can be seen but it can be mistaken from the hotness from the sun that reaches your face.

This continued for a few minutes before they stopped.

'Seriously ! , What's wrong with her ! And why am i feeling embarrassed !'

...

A few days later , i got the clothes that i wanted. Just looking at those perfect abs makes me wonder if god personally sculpt his body.

I am dirty minded but the fact that i still believe in god despite my situation *sigh* is really unbelievable.

Now you're wondering why i know his measurements. Well , of course i asked Felix if he knows it or if he can ask it to the one who makes his clothes or who measure him.