S1 Chapter 7

Diana's Point of View

We've had a lot of fun . . . Well , in my thoughts only of course since I don't know what Claude thought of this visit here.

We even danced , well . . . I asked for his opinion first of course. We don't want a headless body , no ?

We even watched a play together.

I've barely had fun though , I think I forced him to this situation instead.

Hey ! , I also had fun but barely.

I looked at the sky and saw that it's a mixture of color red and yellow.

If you know what color it is , then one point for you.

It's almost dinner , we should head back.

It's six o'clock right now and dinner in the palace is seven but i don't eat there since i'm not a concubine or anything.

I am just a businesswoman from Siodonna.

Third Point of View

"Your majesty , it's almost dinner. This servant of yours need to go now , or should i follow you into the palace and head back after ?" Diana subconsciously said his title and asked him at the end of her sentence.

Claude frowned at her words , probably Diana mentioning his title or the woman and him are to part to different places already after a pleasant visit at the town.

'Why is he frowning like that ? Did i said something wrong ?' Diana thought as she internally panicked.

"I shall invite you to have a dinner with me , if you want" Claude said looking straight to the woman's eyes.

Diana looked stunned by his words , a few moments gone by and she opened her mouth to say something to reply to the man's words.

'Agree to this . . . Please' Claude thought as she looked straight into the woman's face.

"I do have nothing important to do , If i'm not a bother . . . I can accept your request"

"You're not a bother for i asked for your permission first" Claude said to reply to the woman's words.

'Why is she referring to herself a 'bother' ?' Claude thought.

The woman smiled slightly , before Diana started to laugh. The man looked stunned at the sight of the woman's laughing face.

'She's beautiful- wait ? What am I saying ?' Claude denied his thoughts.

Diana soon started to calmed down after her laugh , she looked at the man who have a high status in this Empire and said.

"I apologize for laughing in your presence without permission , Your majesty. You can punish this servant of yours if you may"

Claude frowned at her words , probably displeased about the woman's continues used of the word 'servant' in herself.

"You are not a servant , you may laugh if you want" The man said to the soon stunned face of the woman.