S2 Chapter 6

• Claude & Athanasia <Conversation> •
<Author's POV>

"You called it the song that chases away bad dreams" Claude said and Athanasia replied "Ah ! The __________ Song !"

"The _________ Song ?" Claude repeated and continued speaking "Whatever it's called , that one. Sing it for me"

Athanasia sweat dropped and turned quiet , she then said after a few moments "But Athy's forgotten that one"

"Forgotten ?" Claude said once again. "What shall i do to make you remember . . ."

...

(Just read Chapter 15 of the manhwa , i'm too lazy. Hehe)

• Diana •

While the two were talking and since i already know what will they talk about except for the changes in the mentioned of 'lullaby' , i just focused what's in front of me while Felix by my side staring at me.

After finally having enough , i looked at him with a glare. He snapped out of his thoughts. "What are you looking at ?" I asked.

"Well , the princess called you mom . . ." Felix said hesitantly , Ah ! So that was it !

"Hmm , just let her be. She will understand in the future" i said and he nodded.

He believed me immediately since he thought that Athy will know the truth when the time is right instead.

Well , can't you see that her mother is standing in front of you ? !

After a few minutes , the inside of the resting room turned quiet. I know that they are asleep right now since Felix didn't talked to Athy about his childhood since i am talking to Felix.

• Athanasia •
Her Dreams

I heard a beautiful voice of a woman singing , I seemed to be in a garden since there's trees and there's grass on the ground.

Who . . .

I saw a woman's back with a dancer's attire on and barefooted.

Ah . . . Don't go !

She turned around and the first thing i noticed was her rose colored eyes and her smile.

Eh ? ! Isn't this mom ? So beautiful . . . A goddess ? A fairy ?

Mom. You're so pretty . . . when you laugh. You're so pretty.

• Claude •

I opened my eyes and did a sitting position in the bed , "Mm" a sound escaped from Athanasia's mouth as she was having a dream.

Felix heard the sound and commented "It looks like the princess is having a good dream"

"She did sing about a song that chases away bad dreams" I replied.

"Yes , the fairies must have heard her song and gifted her with sweet dreams" Felix said.

"You're so full of nonsense these days" i said and Felix responded with "Hehe"