S1 Chapter 5

"What are you about to say earlier ?" Claude asked with a hint of playfulness ? He seemed to be expecting and hoping something.

"Um . . . It's nothing your majesty" i said. 'Damn , he's not letting me go'

"Spit it out"  Claude grinned a bit. "Cla- Claude" i said while blushing madly. Claude smirked at my face.

Layla POV

'Holy shit' i thought while looking at my boss and his majesty's interaction.

That's a first i get to see her blushing and i can even see his majesty's smirking.

I can't even imagine that faces in the two of them showing such emotions and now they're acting different.

Closing the door back , i saw Felix still smirking while looking down. 'Damn , i can agree that they're fit to be together' i thought while grinning at the scene i saw earlier.

Claude POV

I know that someone's looking in the door but i can care less about that because i know it's Diana's assistant , Layla.

Looking at Diana's  blushing face made me feel accomplished ? I don't even know why i ordered Diana to call my first name and i'm even more confused as to why i called her first name.

I feel happy being with her and sad when she's not beside me. What is this feeling ? I have never felt this way before ?

Do i like her ? No , no , no , i don't even know the meaning of 'LIKE' so i don't know what i'm feeling.

I'll just keep her for the time being , i'll get rid of her soon. Yeah , i don't like her. There's no way i'm going to fall in love because there's a certain someone who betrayed me for her own gains.

Somewhere in the Obelia Empire

Judith : *Sneezes*

...

"Can i excuse myself , your majesty ?" I asked Claude.

'Please let me go , my image in front of my assistant had been destroyed'

He's a bit irritated . . . Oh no ! He was about to say something but i cut him off.

"We can go to the town market sometime . . . If you want to . . ." My voice got smaller and smaller until it resembles a whisper.

"Alright" he said and i feel the aura around the room going up and it no longer feels like Antarctica.

'What the hell ? ! Diana , what do you think you're doing by asking him to go with you outside ? ! You have gone insane !' don't worry about me , i sometimes curse at myself like a third person POV.

Though it must be because of the manga that i had read in my first life as Scarlet.

When i get irritated , i sometimes let out a 'Tch'. If Levi is here instead . . . Of course Claude is more  handsome and TALLER.

Somewhere in the AoT world

"ACHOO ! !" Levi sneezed and wondered "I think someone just cursed at me , if i find you . . ."