Author's Note (≧▽≦)

(Why'd you kill Diana , Author ? !)

Just to let you know

          I made it for fun , if i offended you in anyway . . . I apologize. The age of characters are not real and all their interactions do not exist.

Here are some things that i want you to know.

          Scarlet is a character of mine , i do not own the manhwa of Who Made Me A Princess. Swears or known as bad words are here in the story nor it is censored , if you encountered it and wanted me to censor it . . . I apologize for not listening to you. I already said that it will remain uncensored. Do not let kids repeat this word.

Scarlet  School Background

            She entered MBA when she was 23 years old , don't worry about her being too early to enter MBA. Her family have business and her father pushed almost all the work to her so she also have experience. She study full-time so it will take her about 1-2 years to finish. So Scarlet is 25 Years old in Earth.

(I'm sorry if i said something wrong about this information background , I'm not a college student so i can only rely on Google)

Hope you enjoyed this story ! I'm not an experienced writer so my imagination is not that great. Feel free to correct me if i I'm wrong in grammar , sentences , and words.

Sayōnara ! ! ! (◕ᴗ◕✿)