S2 Chapter 10

Felix was waiting for Athy, and after a few minutes ot waiting, the door opened and he noticed Athy.

He was immediately in awe at her beauty, i mean, who wouldn't?

A beautiful face like a fairy (like me *pointy nose*), shiny diamond eyes, and white skin.

This is a product of both beauties, ahem sorry for that improper attitude of me.

I just couldn't help but be also in awe at her beauty, that's my daughter after all.

"Princess!" Felix called for Athy, still struck at her beauty.

"You look especially beautiful today!" Felix continued.

"His majesty is waiting for you. Shall we?" Felix stretched out his hand and Athy accepted it.

The maids around me have their eyes shining while looking at the two.

Of course my eyes must be shining too!

Unfortunately, i couldn't go there as I wasn't a noble.

That made me infuriated and wanted to take back my MARCHIONESS title from Layla.

And Anastacius, is also there so i couldn't take the risk.

After everything is over... I'll definitely reveal my true identity to Claude.

Little did she know, her true identity was nearing to be exposed than she expected.

...

A few days passed and a lot of invitation for tea parties appeared without any signs of stopping.

"Princess! Look at all these invitations!"

Athy looked at the invitations and she sweat dropped.

"Are these all invitations?" Athy asked and Lily replied "Yes. And more will arrive from now on"

"Ah, i'm so happy to see this day" Hannah said while looking at the invitations.

Athy opened an invitation letter and looked at it, Lily and i also opened some to look.

"Which house's invitation will you accept first?"

"Well, i don't really know yet" Athy replied while looking at an invitation.

"How about Marquess house Irain? House Irain is known to have a very handsome young son" Hannah suggested.

"Hannah, that's for the princess to decide" Lily interrupted her while still looking at the invitations.

"She hasn't even opened all the invitations yet" Lily continued.

"Hehe" (Hannah)

After that, Athy went to Claude.

And if i remember correctly, they also went to the lake(?)

Athy wanted to see some particular flower and it was actually a *Tentacle Monster*

Haha, it also happened to me once because i forgot that part in the manhwa.

FLASHBACK

We were in the lake(?) Well, almost in the lake(?)

I asked Claude to take me there.

"Hurry!" I grabbed his wrist and ran quickly.

It's been a few months since i knew that he wasn't that uncomfortable with touches of people so i didn't mind grabbing his wrist.

If only she knew that he's only comfortable with her and not to other people...

"Do you really want to see it that bad? Considering what happened to you a few days ago...?" Claude asked, a little helpless at Diana's actions.