S1 Chapter 3

I'm 20 and it's been 4 years after my meeting with Claude , Nadia's parents are worried about me , why ? I'm single which means- I'm pass my marriageable age.

I mean , i don't need love from another person- i do want a family but since i don't need a man to support me , why not stay single for now. Love partners don't give me interest.

Nadia married Raymond , just a year older than us and yes , Nadia and i are the same age , though i'm older than her for a few months.

They've been married for almost 2 years now and Nadia is currently 6 months pregnant. I can't say i'm not envious but what can i do ? It's not like i'm planning my marriage already anyway.

'I'm in my mid 40's if i add up my age in the first and present , i'm still single though , Hooray ! Let's stay single !' I said loudly on my mind but you can't even imagine it with my blank face 乁( •_• )ㄏ.

...

There's been news about the second prince's annihilating the Emperor or the second prince's older brother.

I guess the minor parts are already happening , i can even imagine Penelope Judith's leaving the palace with her baby on her stomach- which is Jenette , after seeing the death of Anastacius.

'Wait , wait a damn minute. If Penelope Judith escaped with her baby doesn't that mean , Athanasia needs to be there for the plot to begin ? I mean , it's not important if it's WMMAP or Lovely Princess since we don't even know if Lee Jihye will transmigrate on Athanasia this time'

'Do i need to be pregnant ? I mean , she died after giving birth and to hell i'm giving my life away this easily this time'

'But i sometimes wonder what a mother would feel about their child even if their child is still in the womb'

*Sigh* Let's just leave it to fate , I'm not like those coward staying away from what's happening and even if they're a villainess and i'm not , I'll still die young anyways.

It's already been a few months after his coronation and a royal banquet was being thrown out , it's the same as the novel , will they invite me ? I'm not complaining to be honest.

Nadia gave birth to a girl in which they named Rose , 'She's cute and i want to pinch her but i'll probably look like i'm killing the baby with my face while pinching her' I thought to myself.

...

'Im FUCKED' As you slowly approach the center of the ballroom.

.

.

.

.

*A Few Days Ago*

I'm just having a normal day- or so i thought , i'm currently eating my breakfast and there was a sudden knock on the door.

I glanced at Ces who understand my meaning and opened the door slowly to reveal a man which seems to have a decent clothes for a messenger/mailman (if whatever you would like to call it) 'I think he's from a noble family' i thought while glancing at the man.

'Who could it be from ?'

Ces seems to be shocked at something , 'did something happened ?'