S2 Chapter 11

I went to Athy's room to find only Athy in a yellow dress, just sitting in the couch, when i entered, she looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Mother!" She happily shouted after seeing me.

'Hmm? I'm sure this is not my daughter. She usually calls me "Mom" and not be so formal like that around me'

It was then that i remembered that Lucas and Athy went to the market, i vaguely remember that part since it's been almost a decade.

But this dress is particularly catchy to me, even though her dresses suit her very well.

I like seeing her in a color yellow dress, it matches with our blond hair.

Even though we have different shades of blond hair, it doesn't change the fact that our hair color matches very well.

We're a family, after all.

After i woke up from my coma, i found out that the manhwa was already finished a long time ago.

A very very long time ago, and it's popularity isn't that high compared to when it's only starting.

I wanted to read it as quick as i can.

That's the first thing i thought of after i can move around with better movements.

My body was lying down in bed for a few years already after all.

So, it would be very difficult to walk and move.

So after my recovery, i binge read it very quickly.

I just waited for Athy and Lucas patiently, going back to the kitchen when the tea went cold.

They must have already met Ijekiel and Jennette in their "outing"

And Jennette will meet her real father, even though she was conceived through dark magic, her father is still Anastacius.

I know he wasn't really a bad guy, he only acts like that because someone possessed him.

At this point, i don't know wether to get angry at Lucas for having a bad mood at that time or wait for him patiently to save Claude, it even resulted to a young man being completely angry at him for pushing him away in an unsightly manner.

And Athy will not believe in the "Quack Magician" that she met.

I mean, he sounded so shady to Athy.

She wouldn't believe that someone who had a lot of happiness in the novel would be cursed, and Jennette was also the main protagonist in the Lovely Princess.

Seriously, these kids are having so much fun when their darkest times are nearing.

Even though, Lucas isn't really a kid.

Especially for Athy, i will smack Claude very hard after he comes to his senses and teach him properly how to take care a daughter.

After waiting for so long, a flash suddenly appeared in the air.

Then, two bodies appeared from the air.