S2 Chapter 13

A few weeks passed.

All we did was talked about Athy, Claude, and also a little "bit" of my past.

Just kidding, we talked mostly about my past since she was also curious about the planet "Earth" and how people live there.

And she also said that it already passed three months in the real world even though it was just a few weeks here in the soul world.

If i remember correctly and my memory isn't playing tricks with me, then Athy must have come back to the Imperial Palace after being persuaded by Jennette and Felix.

Though, i'm not completely sure.

Not the usual visit like she did to Jennette but Claude also "promised" not to kill her.

Then, Lucas must have come back by now too.

I don't know if i should be grateful that he harassed the world tree, causing Jennette's aunt to die because of some occuring "Natural Disasters"

From earthquakes to the ear shattering thunder that came with rains or typhoons.

I mean, that woman did something horrible to my daughter so i guess it's fine...?

Lucas must already know about Claude's condition by now, he will and must remember about what i told him about the blue ribbon.

A few days passed, we were having tea.

It's not like we need to eat or drink but it has become a habit of mine, i mean everybody needs to eat and are used to eating everyday.

The food looked very real and even the Imperial Palace looked real and not like a replica or copy.

How should i say this, it's more like an illusion.

But it's only the place that you cherished that will appear so when i checked outside, some places are missing so i was sure that this isn't really the real world when i first saw it.

"So what happened was-- ?!?!"

I was just about to continue talking when there was a sudden shaking on the whole place like an earthquake.

"What's happening?!?! Isn't this supposed to be like an illusion?!"

I shouted as the earthquake was quite loud.

"Someone's soul is trying to enter and it seems like this is their cherished place too"

Diana answered.

"Who could that person be...!?!?"

And i noticed something.

"W-why are you fading?!"

Diana looked at her hands that was fading very quickly and it seems like it is also affecting her whole body as her other parts of her body is fading away too.

Diana smiled at me and replied.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to Claude's consciousness. It happened a lot of times already. I'm just surprised that another person cherish this place"

I suddenly remembered that Athy met Diana in Claude's mind or consciousness but i'm not exactly sure since it wasn't stated in the manhwa.

If it was in the novel, then there might be a clue to where exactly she is going.

But i haven't really thought of reading it since i thought it was the same as the manhwa.

"R-really? But you must come back. Promise me, alright?"

Diana smiled slightly and responded.

"I promise. You must take care of Athy for me, alright? You must promise me that too"