S2 Chapter 2

If you saw some mistake , please don't hesitate to tell me. I may have rewritten it but there are some that might have escaped from my eyes.

I was gonna post a chapter yesterday but I really can't think of how they will react when they once again meet.

I don't know if I did well in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it !

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

• Diana •

It's almost 6 six o'clock pm , where the heck are they ? ! Maybe those two thought that Lily called them for a chat , I swear I will smack their head after they arrived.

• Vincent & Layla •

We arrived at the gate of the Imperial Palace , we looked at each other , confused because the other is also here.

"Did Lily called for you ?" They asked at the same time , they froze and chuckled after.
"Did she told you why we are here ?" They again asked at the same time. They controlled their laughter and shook their heads.

"No , I guess it's important since we are both called by Lily together. Well , no time for chit chat , let's head in" Layla said and Vincent nodded in response.

...

We arrived at the entrance of the Ruby Palace , we head inside and quickly found  Lily's room. She became the head maid of the Ruby Palace not long ago so her room is quite large and also because she's from the nobility.

We saw Lily at the door of her room so we sped up in walking towards her , she smiled so brightly that we thought the she called us for a good news.

"Hey Lily , is it a good news ?" Layla asked and Vincent nodded , "How do you know ?" Lily asked , shocked by their right guess.

"You are smiling so brightly , I thought that even light aura is surrounding your whole body" Layla said which caused Lily to chuckle forcefully.

"Let's head inside first" we were about to head in when Lily seemed to recalled something and immediately stopped us from going inside.

We looked at her confusedly , "Close your eyes first" Lily said and we nodded even if we are still confused by her weird act.

'Maybe it's a surprise' the two had the same thought.

(Author : Let's ship them !)

• Diana •

I saw Vincent and Layla enter with their eyes closed and Lily kept talking about not opening them just yet.

My eyes turned red as I hold myself back from crying , I went near them and made my hands in a chopping position and smacked their head at the same time.

I told you I will smack them for real , I am not kidding when I thought about that earlier.

They opened their eyes because of the sudden pain in their heads , they were about to complain when they saw someone they have been missing for a long time.

"La- lady Diana ?" They shouted before muttering. "No . . . Lady Diana's already dead , this must be a dream"

"Hey ! , How would you feel pain if this is all a dream ! Did you lost some braincells ? !" I shouted looking sternly but holding in my laugh.