S2 Chapter 5

Athy met the sleeping Claude and tried to punch him , you already know what will happen next so i will not explain.

They also had dinner together

...

Night

"Mom , i want to hear a lullaby" Athy said while laying down in her bed , i turned to look at her "Then , shall i sing one for you ?" I said in response.

I sat by the side of her bed and patted her and sang my grandmother's lullaby.

Flashback

"♪___________________♪"

"♪_______________♪"

A woman sang a lullaby to the child that's about to sleep.

"Grandma , what song is that ?" The child asked.

The woman turned quiet as if looking back at the past , she smiled and spoke to the child.

"I forgot to tell you , my mother also used to sing me this when i was a child. It has been passed to this day"

"Is that so ? It's beautiful !" The child smiled , slowly closing her eyelids and soon fell asleep in her grandmother's lullaby.

End of Flashback

"♪_____________♪"

"♪_________________♪"

I sang to Athy and Athy can't hold back her question anymore.

"Mom . . . ?"

"Hmmm" i hummed to her words.

"What song is that ?" She asked and i froze for a moment before smiling and saying.

"My grandmother used to sang this lullaby when i was a child"

She became quiet and i continued to sang the lullaby.

'As expected , what i sang can't even compete' Athanasia thought as she soon fell asleep.

...

10AM

A month passed , they started to have their tea time in the morning instead of afternoon.

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea" Athy curtsied to Claude.

The maids and Felix blushed at her cuteness behind Claude.

"Felix" Claude said , "Yes , your majesty" Felix answered.

Felix picked Athy up and put her in the chair that's facing Claude.

For some reason , Athy made me stay by her side this time. What is this ? Emotional support ?

"Good morning , papa !" Athy said however , Claude didn't respond to her as usual.

"Papa was in my dream yesterday !" Athy said cheerfully.

"A dream . . . ?" Claude responded.