S1 Chapter 8

It's been a month since that incident and many things happened in this short amount of time. Claude sometimes invite me to dinner so I've gotten my nervousness around him decreased by a lot. Yes , a lot.
We even visited the town a few times this month. I think he likes going to the town.

{No , it's because he's with you dumbass}

We talked about our life , what happened to my childhood here , and he even offered help to my business.

I'm thinking of buying a noble title. I'm thinking about being a Marchioness since that have a lot of bonus.

"Diana" Claude called out to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him , confused. "You've been spacing out , what are you thinking about ?" Claude said and asked me.

Ah yes , we are currently having our tea time.

"I'm thinking of buying a noble title" I said looking straight into his eyes and he nodded after a few moments.

"How about i help you process that ? It will be more easier with me helping" Claude offered.

"Are you okay with that ?" I asked him and he answered without hesitation. "Of course , let me handle that" He paused and continued his words. "What rank are you trying to get ?" He asked and I answered.

"A rank below a Duke and a rank above a Count" I said and he nodded. "It's a marchioness , huh" he said and I nodded.

"Let me handle the money" he offered once again and I shook my head to say no. "I have enough money" I said firmly and he looked into my serious eyes before nodding hesitantly.

...

It's been a few days and he handled it really fast. It will take a couple more of days if you don't have the emperor's support. Before getting my noble title , I bought a mansion befitting my rank , and i hired a butler and maids for my mansion.

"Congratulations in being a marchioness !" Layla said cheerily. "Can you stop congratulating me already , it's been your 5th time saying that" I said causing Layla to shut her mouth.

We are in my new office at my mansion.

"Buy some healing potion for this month" I said causing her to nod without hesitation.
I've been using some healing potion for three months and it's slowly healing back.
But i can at least see some progress , it's almost fading now and that's the result I wanted.

I've been spending a lot of money this few months.

I never liked spending huge money since my last life but I definitely need this potions and for some business dealings.
Ahhh , I can't even buy some things for myself.

{Author here doesn't really like spending money}

"Get me some tea , you know what is it already so i don't need to tell you what type of tea it is" Of course it's Lippe tea , what else if not it ?

Hannah nodded and bowed before closing the door. A few minutes have gone by and Ces opened the door for her and Hannah came in with a tray in her hands.

They put down the tray. I took a sip of the tea and ate some snacks before continuing my work.

...

I'm in my dancing outfit in the palace and I don't know why i wore this today either.
I feel like something if gonna happen today. And I don't know what will happen myself.

I went into the garden and dance under the bright sky.

Yes , I am dancing in the garden. Alone and the sun is burning my skin but i dance nonetheless. I heard some footsteps behind me and I looked behind to see Claude.