S1 Chapter 6

Claude P.O.V

Diana told me that we should go to the town market sometime. I agreed of course , i was excited to hear that from her. Her eyes reminded me of someone . . . or should i say 'Her eyes resembles mine' Her emotions with me seems awkward , like it's her first time showing it.

I also don't know how to express my emotions. She seems lonely even though she have someone by her side , i wanted to know why her eyes are like that. Is she alright ?

I finished my work faster because i wanted to spend time with her , i wanted to know why she's like that. I even asked her assistant and the words that she said to me shocked me "She seemed cold when i first met her , she doesn't show expression on her face but she had become more open minded when she met you"  Cold ? It's indeed different from what i see and saw when she's with me.

Is Diana using me ? I was a bit hesitant because it might be true but i investigated it and Felix said that she's not a greedy person because her business isn't illegal , and it doesn't seemed like she's covering up something bad. I wanted to know her first , is she using me or is she really just what Layla said ? I just have to find out it myself.

*Knock x3* i heard a knock on the door while i'm sorting the paperworks that i had just finished. I darted my eyes on her while finishing paperwork.
I was anticipating her arrival since earlier.

She curtsied and looked at my paperwork while bowing. A few seconds past and she's still in her bowing position and also looking at the paperwork that i am sorting. "Rise" i said and i can see shock on her face and realizing something.

'Does she not know that she's in that position for so long ?' i know i took so long to respond but she looks like she doesn't know that she's in that position for so long while looking at my paperwork.

She composed herself and asked me "Are you done with your work , your majesty ?" I frowned at her words , didn't i said to call me Claude when we're alone ?

"I told you to call me Claude" i said to her and she replied back with nervousness. "Bu- but !"

"Fine" i said and i can see her taking a deep breath. "You can call me Claude if we're alone" i said and she tensed up . . . TENSED UP ? ? ? Are you really that scared of getting punished ?

If Diana heard that , she probably will nag Claude to death to say that ' Of course , i'm scared of dying ! It's because why would you still insist me on calling you Claude ? ! If someone heard me saying your name on accident , then i would be called rude by the aristocrats/nobles ! My image would not suit that !'

After a few seconds of silence. Claude was getting impatient as there is still no answer coming out from the mouth of Diana.

Just as he was about to say that 'Its alright if you don't call me by my first name'

"Alright , i understand your-" Diana said and i glared back at her.

"Alright , Claude" she said and i smirked at her but unknown to Claude , his eyes looked happy.

A few seconds of silence engulfed the room then Diana spoke "Should we go then , Claude ?" She asked.

I was about to speak but she seems to be thinking something , why are you thinking of something else when i'm Infront of you ?

I'll kill who you're thinking if it's a human being but unknown to him , Diana is currently thinking about him.

'Why is she taking so long ? Is it very important ? And why am i angry if she's thinking about something or someone else other than me ? I don't know why i'm irritated too and why is she frowning ?'