S2 Chapter 4

• Diana •
Ruby Palace Corridor

It's been a few months since my daughter's birthday and the trio's suspicion of me is almost gone now.

They probably did some thorough research on me. Diana didn't know but the trio actually did do that.

I am currently walking in the corridor of the ruby palace and i seemed to have discovered something.

Athanasia meeting Claude is near.

I saw Athanasia stretching out her hands and Ces giving her chocolate.

"Ahem" i cleared my throat as i looked at Ces like a boss looking at her employee with disappoinment.

Ces looked away and Athanasia was a bit shocked before looking down.

"Fine , just today. If i saw it one more time . . ." I decided to let it go since Athanasia will find Claude's palace after eating this chocolates because she will wash her hands in the fountain and will get loss and will later find Claude's palace , and this is really needed to the plot to progress.

Lily and i told Ces and Hanah who i really am and i don't need to tell you how it went.
In one word , it was really dramatic. Just imagine their faces after crying.

Athanasia gave me a hug and i hugged her back and pecked her forehead. She let go of hugging me.

"Then , i will get going !" She said before running away.

I looked at Hanah and Ces fiercely before saying "You are spoiling her too much"

...

Lily was putting Athanasia to sleep and i noticed how uneven her breathing when sleeping is.

Sigh , if an assassin were to kill you . . . They will immediately know that you are awake and will be alerted.

Is this finally the time where she will try to put her funds near Claude's palace but will go back after because she forgot a shovel ?

Hmm , this is really interesting.

I know she's my daughter but . . . I sometimes think that i'm not her mother and was just a maid watching the manhwa from the sideline.

I closed the door and i waited for a few minutes a few rooms near hers before entering her room once again , i saw her bed empty and i smiled to myself.

I was right , she really did go out.

...

We walked in together to Athanasia's room , i saw Athanasia sweating and her face painted with color red in the distance.

Lily walked closer and said "Princess , it's time to . . ." before stopped talking to see what state Athanasia is in.

"My , princess. Why are you sweating so much ?" Lily asked and i'm holding myself back from telling the truth.

"It looks like you have a light fever. Are you okay ?" Lily said filled with a tone of concern. I also looked at her worriedly since she might get a cough if this continued to happen.