S1 Chapter 11

Lilian and I got along well these 3 months , she was shocked when I called her Lily but quickly accepted her new nickname that I gave her.

The way her eyes reflected her joy is honestly beautiful , she really is pretty just like the manhwa.

Claude and I already did the thing a few times. It's kind of normal since I became his concubine , I guess ?

Ces is so happy when she heard about me being Claude's concubine , my poor ears. My ears might really bleed if she do that again. Gosh , my ears heart just thinking about it.

I've been feeling weird this past few days , it's like my body is not mine anymore. I can't control everything like I used to.

I've been having this cravings , having to mix foods that makes no sense that made me hungry for some reason.

Having nausea and vomiting these past few days in the morning is not a good way to start morning.

I've also been more emotional this past few days , I guess I should check it out the next day since it's the time I get my check up.

I've been getting anxious about one thing that is in my head , am I pregnant ? I got curious about pregnancy and motherhood so I searched about it in my past life.

And it's exactly the symptoms of being pregnant and what's currently happening to me right now.

I don't know when the original Diana got pregnant but I know for sure that she will die since she can't handle the mana of Athy.

After massaging my temple for an unknown period of time. I feel dizzy once again. Lily looked at me worriedly.

"Are you really okay , Lady Diana ?" She asked me worriedly once again.

"Call Vincent" I said and she nodded. Right , she probably don't know who's Vincent.

Well , there's Layla outside so she just need to pass my message to her.

After a few minutes , the door suddenly opened and came a man with blue eyes and green eyes , a spectacle that's about to fall off his face , and wearing a white suit.

"What's the matter ? ! Are you feeling unwell ? Where does it hurt ? !" The man asked questions one after another.

This is what I hate about him , but since I found him as a rare genius. I'll let him go.

Vincent might look messy but he's a professional when doing his work.

He's a rare gem , I was so lucky when I found him. I found him in the forest , picking up some herbs.

I even made him do medicine for the sick , hey ! He agreed to do it and I gave a cheap price to the commoners anyway. It's a win-win situation.

"Can you two leave the room ?" I asked Layla and Lilian , they nodded hesitantly with a worried expression visible in their faces.

They closed the door and I looked at Vincent seriously. We sat down in the couches and he asked me seriously.

Wow , his work mode still amazes me. He's like a different guy now.

"What seems to be the problem"

I took a deep breath before answering him.
"I think i'm pregnant" he lost his composure for a bit.

"Why do you think so ?" He asked me seriously. I told him what i've been feeling and the changes of my body.

"That's most likely the case but let me check it myself" he said and I nodded to give him as my response.