Chapter One

The former leader lets out a sigh, seeing his son overlook the papers again. He constantly worries for the boy's health, wanting him to take time for himself too. Ji Sub walks inside the office, knocking on the door frame.

Hoseok looks up, bags under his eyes. "What is it, dad?" The elder gives him a sad smile, walking over and taking a seat in front of him. "Namjoon told me you were overworking yourself again. Take a break and go have fun with your friends." The boy sighs, signing the last piece of paper and putting it into the stack of complete work.

"Okay. Tell them I'll meet them down in the foyer." His dad smiles, reaching over to ruffle his son's hair. The mafia leader stands up, heading out and down the hallway to his bedroom.

The day his father handed over the title of leader to him, he worked nonstop. The Eternals were a thriving group, most minor mafias feared them. Hoseok is just like his father, ruling with a hard fist. He was super smart, figuring out any situation within a few minutes. He isn't as energetic like he used to be though. The others knew why. He lost the main reason to be so, his soul mate.

He opens the door to his bedroom, deciding he will go with something casual to wear to the club with the others. It was one of the few clubs that their mafia owned. It was a place for no violence between any of the groups. One bad thing, they were kicked out. He pulls on a pair of black skinny jeans, buttoning them up when he hears a knock on the door.

He sighs, picking up his shirt. "Who is it?"

The doorknob turns, making him look back at the doorway. "Namjoon." He gives a nervous smile to his friend slash leader, closing the door behind him. "I'm just making sure you were actually going to come with us." The leader chuckles softly, pulling his shirt on. "I am, relax."

He walks over to grab a pair of shoes from his closet and the short sleeved jacket to pull over the gray shirt. "Let's go." The two walks down the stairs, seeing the group at the front door. Jimin and Taehyung were talking to each other in hushed voices. The shorter of the two must be having an episode.

Taehyung had his hands on the others shoulders, calmly holding him. Hoseok approaches them, giving the two a look. "Are you okay, Jimin?" The purple haired one nods, looking up at the leader. "I'm okay now. I just needed a moment." The younger lets out a deep breath, moving Taehyung's hands away and taking one into his hand.

The leader nods, waving to his father before they head out of the mansion for the night.

-

"Just go say a few words to him, Hyung. Stop being a chicken."

Jimin and Taehyung were both teasing Hoseok. The five of them were sitting around a table, a few drinks littering the table before them. Seokjin had joined them shortly after his shift, forgoing the lab coat and making his way to them. By the time he had arrived, the younger ones had already been drinking for a while. The two didn't want to listen to Namjoon and Hoseok.

The eldest had slotted himself beside Namjoon, who had wrapped an arm around his waist the moment he sat down. The two continued to watch Hoseok struggle with the younger ones. They are the only ones who even thought of speaking to the mafia leader like that. They knew he wouldn't hurt them, giving them freeway to tease him all night long.

They were teasing him about the raven haired man across the room. His eyes have been on the man most of the night. Who could blame him? The man is beautiful, from the prominent cheekbones to the way he was dressed. The skinny jeans and a very nice looking blazer. (Probably nicer up close and without said blazer but that's for later.)

"I don't even know the guy. Why would I just go up to him? Most of the people who walk into this club know I'm a mafia leader and have nothing to do with me." The leader sulks, looking down at the glass of whiskey in his hand. He feels a nudge into his side, making him looking up. Namjoon gives him a small smile. "Go talk to him, Hobi-ah."

He lets out a sigh and drinks the rest of the liquid. He would need the extra boost. He rarely ever argues with Joon, so if he says do it. Why not just do it?

-

Min Yoongi sits at the bar, a glass in hand. He knows a certain someone is glancing his way. He knows the said person is Jung Hoseok. Someone he's watched from the distance ever since the two were separated. He can't let the childhood feelings get in the way of the mission though.

He hears the footsteps approach him. He's just hoping, for one last good thing. That Jung Ji Sub did not tell his son that his ex best friend is part of their now rival mafia.

"Um... h..hi. My friends told me to approach you and stop being a chicken." Yoongi chuckles softly, a small smile forming on his lips. The usual shy Hoseok. Some things will never change.

He turns to face the mafia leader, his cat like eyes meeting the others. His sunshine is just as handsome as he was a kid. Too bad that nothing can happen between the two. Because, Yoongi knows he will have to break this man's heart once more.

"Your friends did a good job. I was too shy to speak to you myself," he replies back, a fond smile forming. "You must be the infamous mafia leader I've heard a lot about here."

Hoseok sighs, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous smile. "That's me, Jung Hoseok."

Yoongi knows. Gosh, does he know. The familiarity on the boy's face. He doesn't seem to realize who I am yet. The name will do the trick.

"I know, Hobi-ah. Hyung has missed you."

The leader looks confused, then realization crosses his face. "Yoongi Hyung?"

_______________________________

Word Count: 1,053