Chapter Fifteen

"Do I really have to wear this?" Yoongi questions, irritated as he pulls on a blazer.

Taehyung nods, handing over a small case that holds contacts in it. "You are not making me wear those too." One glare is sent his way, making the older let out a frustrated groan.

Weeks have passed since the agreement was made between Yoongi and Hoseok. He hasn't been much trouble, detailing each and every move that the Silence has made and will make. He even gave some of the access codes to Jimin, allowing him to hack into security without being caught.

Yoongi has not slept much since though, his mind being occupied by the fear of being shot and killed at any given moment. It also doesn't help that the owner of the bedroom never comes to bed, making him worry. He's on edge, afraid of what's to come.

October 31st approached faster than he liked, making him scared and anxious. He leaves to go to the bathroom, putting the blue contacts in. It's mostly to hide his identity, knowing the silence has caught on to his betrayal by now. How does he figure that? The fact his apartment was ransacked and he's been shot at multiple times when goes to into the city.

If one of the Eternal members is not with him, he's walking bait. He's nearly been hit each time, having him not close his eyes for even a second. He releases a breath, looking at the person in the mirror. Some silver highlights are at the tips of his black hair. Jimin put a little bit of makeup on him, the black eye shadow making his eyes stand out.

He looks away, disgusted with himself and walks back into the room. He doesn't expect to see the mafia leader. Hoseok is finishing buttoning up the last button, speaking to Jimin as he does so. His hair is styled back, leaving his forehead visible. He's also wearing a pair of contacts, green instead of blue. His eyes move to meet Yoongi's, different emotions filling them before he pushes them away and lets out a sigh.

"You look good, hyung." His voice is soft, making the younger strain his hearing to hear him. A faint blush covers his cheeks, making him look down at the ground. Hoseok chuckles, grabbing his own blazer and slides it on over the white button up. Jimin is quick to help him apply some makeup. Once he's done, he steps back and appreciates his work.

"I think we are done. Hand them their masks, Taehyung."

The two are given their masks, not putting them on yet. "Do you have the invitations, Yoongi?"

The eldest nods, pulling them from his back pocket. "Got them." Jimin nods, looking to the door as it opens. Namjoon stands there and jin is next to him, both wearing suits. "Jungkook will be there as well. He's meeting us at the entrance."

"Does he have his ear piece?" Hoseok questions, worried for the younger. Seokjin nods, patting Hoseok on the shoulder as they walk in. "Don't worry about him. I gave him a long lecture before he was allowed to leave." The others chuckle. "TOP will also be there with his gang, waiting for their orders. I gave him a deep explanation of the plans over Skype."

Hoseok nods, letting out a breath. "Everything should go as planned then. Now, can everyone give me a moment alone with Yoongi?" The group leaves, going to get the vehicles ready for the night and making sure they have the weapons and ammo.

"Why are you holding me back from leaving?" Yoongi questions, eyeing the younger. Hoseok turns to meet his gaze, stepping forward and placing his hands on his hyung's shoulders. "I hope you know you're safe. You need to relax and quit being so tense."

Yoongi sighs, his shoulders relaxing under the younger's touch. "How am I supposed to relax when I've nearly been shot at least six times in past four weeks?" He feels the other squeeze his shoulders, trying to give him comfort. "Because I'll be by your side the entire time."