Chapter Five

TW: A bit descriptive with violence and torture.
________________________

It is about half past one in the morning when Taehyung gets a call. He had been sound asleep, finally making Jimin take a break from the desktop screen and pulling him into the bed with him.

The older of the two groans, pushing at Taehyung to answer the phone. "Tae, answer your fucking phone!" Jimin groans again, pushing at his side. He rolls over, grabbing his phone from the bedside table. He doesn't bother reading the contact name as he answers and lifts it up to his ear.

"Hello?"

A voice on the other side chuckles, making Taehyung realize who it is. "Sorry for waking you, hyung. I just arrived at our usual spot. I'll be waiting." The call ends shortly after, leaving him in a distress state. He puts his phone back down before climbing out of bed and going to grab some clothes from the closet.

"Who was it, Tae?" He hears Jimin from the bed, who's now sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Jungkook. He has something for us and wants to meet." The older nods, climbing out of bed. "Jiminie, you don't have to come. I can handle it."

The other shakes his head, pulling on a pair of jeans and looking up at him. "Nope. I'm going with you." Taehyung knows there is no reason to try and argue with him, he doesn't back down. The two finish getting ready, trying to keep from making little noise as possible. Jimin pushes his hair back from his forehead as he looks for their car keys.

"Hey tae, where's the.."

The keys swing in front of his face, being held there by a hand. He looks over, seeing Jin standing there with a small smirk. "Where are you two heading off to?"

Taehyung walks up to the doctor, taking the keys from his hands gently and wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist. "A lead. You know the assassin I've told you about? Jungkook?" Seokjin nods, crossing his arms over his chest.

"He says he's got something for us to help with the shooting that happened." The eldest nods once more, turning his head when he hears the floor creak. "Go on. Be safe. I'll return to Joon before he comes looking for me." The two nod, giving their a Hyung a smile before heading out of the house.

They climb into the car, Taehyung behind the wheel since he's more awake. It will be a bit of a drive, since Jungkook wanted their location to be discreet. It made things easier on them and cops didn't look in on what the assassin does.

-

Jungkook sits in front of the person he kidnapped, leaning forward on the back of a chair he's sitting on. The man refuses to speak, his eyes looking at the younger with nothing but boredom.

"You know, you're making this harder on yourself. The person who's coming to take my spot is a lot more.. lets say... stricter when it comes to getting answers."

The man lets out a chuckle, leaning back in his chair and tilts his head. "Are you trying to scare me?"

Jungkook shrugs, sitting up and looking to the door when it opens. "Don't say I didn't give you a choice." A bit of arguing is heard, mainly from the shorter one. He's complaining about being woken up a second time.

"Jimin, shut up and come on." Taehyung finally emerges, pulling the purple haired one with him and into the room. The older of the two groans but stops when he's the sight in front of him. "Jk, who's this?" He immediately questions, going to stand by the boy and eyes the person in front of him.

"He was one of the men who was leaving the scene of the murder of your mafia members. I kidnapped him and brought him back here," he explains, almost making it seem like it's a normal thing to kidnap a person. A look crosses Jimin's face, almost if he's contemplating something in his mind. One look at Taehyung from him and the younger knew.