Epilogue

One thing that Hoseok learned while growing up that having someone so close to you can be dangerous.

His father learned that the hard way. He lost his wife years ago, Hoseok wasn't even four yet. Living the life of a mafia leader is a dangerous game. Everyone knows that. It can cost you many lives you cherish. That's why Hoseok was afraid to get close to anyone.

He lost his hyung at a young age, he left and moved away. He never thought he'd see the one person he loved more than anything else. Years later, the person he held close is back. He still remembers see the one person he'd never thought he'd see again.

Now, they've been together for around two years. He figures it's the perfect time to pop the question. Is it worth the risk?

He lets out a sigh, looking down at the red velvet box. It holds the ring that will offer them the rest of their lives together. He looks up, seeing Yoongi talking to Jungkook. The two smile, having a conversation about something funny. The sun shines down onto the oldest, highlighting his facial features. He's so beautiful and Hoseok is one lucky man.

He nods in affirmation. He will go through with his plan tonight.

-

Hoseok checks his shirt one more time, making sure it fits the occasion. He makes his way out of his room and down the steps, waiting for the older. He soon arrives, walking down the steps. He's wearing a silk purple shirt, black skinny jeans to match. His black hair currently curly, going with his look.

Hoseok is memorized but he is every single down by the older. Yoongi smirks, taking his hand into his own. "Lets go." The two walk out, waving to the others. The leader drives them to their location, it not being too far away.

They soon arrive, getting out and Hoseok taking the older's hand. He leads the way up to a small pavilion. It's close to the Han river, overlooking its beauty. There's food already set our, courtesy of Jin. There's a bottle of red wine, ready to be poured. Hoseok does the honors, pouring them each a glass.

"So, there's a reason you invited me here. Spill." Yoongi eyes the younger once he is seated, watching his every move. "You must always question my every motive. Can I not invite my boyfriend out to eat?" He raises an eyebrow, staring back.

"You said dress nice and we are in a private place. You have a reason,"Yoongi urges on, picking up his chopsticks.

Hoseok sighs, knowing he'd be stuck with that for the rest of his life. "You're difficult, Min Yoongi." The older lets out a small laugh, leaning forward. "So will you make me a Jung instead?"

Hoseok chokes, dropping his chopsticks that he was in the process of picking up. "Was I that obvious?"

Yoongi nods, a fond smile forming on his lips. "But it's okay." He reaches into his own pocket. "If you didn't propose soon, I was going to." He slides his own blue velvet box across the table. Hoseok picks it up, opening it up. He can't but help tear up a little. Yoongi was going to propose if he didn't.

"Don't cry. Oh my god." Yoongi gets up, coming around the table. He wipes the tears from his love's face. "You already know how much I love you. I figured you'd propose first, but I waited. I actually got the ring about a year ago, thinking of popping the question. Now, we are here. Jung Hoseok, you saved me. Not just once, but twice. You have heart-" he presses a kiss to the younger's forehead. "And everything else. I want to continue loving you for the rest of my life."

Hoseok smiles up at him, letting more tears fall down his face. He grabs the ring box from his own pocket. He opens it up, letting Yoongi see the ring. The older lets a few tears of his own fall. "I didn't even ask yet." Hoseok waits, urging him on. Yoongi laughs softly, although it sounds a bit wet. "Will you marry me, Seokie?"

To answer his question, he slides the ring onto Yoongi's finger. "I will. Won't you?" The oldest nods, taking the ring he got for the younger and sliding it onto his finger. The two share a kiss. It's a mess but they are going to be together. Forever.

-

Jimin yawns, plopping himself down onto Taehyung's lap. He wraps his arms around his now husband's neck and buries his face there. Taehyung chuckles, patting his back. "What is it, Jimin?"

"Do ever think that love can be the cause of someone's death?"

"What brings this question up?" Taehyung questions him, confused and pushes himself back from the computer.

"You know, people do crazy things with they are in love. Sometimes it can cause them to be killed," Jimin pulls away, to meet the younger's eyes.

"Love is a beautiful thing. When it comes to our lives, we have to find someone who is willing to face the dangerous things we do each day," Taehyung runs his fingers through the older's hair. "It's part of who we are."

Jimin nods, leaning forward to kiss his husband's lips. "I'm glad I'm found you then, Taetae."

-

Jin walks out of the hospital, stretching his arms above his head. He just got off pulling a double in the ER. The sun was already starting to rise, peaking out from behind the trees. He lets out a sigh, ready to go home and curl up beside his husband to sleep.

His phone starts to ring, distracting him. He pulls the device out, seeing it's Jungkookie. He smiles a little, always worried about that little rascal. "Hello?"

"Hi hyung. I figured you were just getting off and I wanted to inform someone. I'm coming back to the base today. TOP is letting me come visit for a little while."

He smiles, glad to hear that their mankae is coming home. "Be safe. I'll see you when you arrive." The two soon hang up as a car pulls up in front of Jin.

The window rolls down and Jin looks into the car. "I'm here to pick up a handsome man for morning cuddles." He chuckles, seeing his husband at the wheel. "I think you have the wrong person." He jokes back.

He pulls the door open, sliding inside. He leans over to press a kiss to Namjoon's cheek. "Hi baby." He smiles at him. Namjoon smiles back, putting the car into drive. "Hoseok proposed to Yoongi last night. It was cute."

The two laugh, finally happy for their leader. "The two have went through a lot. They deserve a happy ending."

"You know what they say, love can be cruel and beautiful." Jin nods, agreeing with him. He's seen a lot in this messed up world, hopefully things are cleared up for good now.

____

It's cruel and beautiful, love killa, love killa
Beautiful love killa, love killa

_____________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,192

Thank you to everyone who read! That's the end of Love Killa. 💕