Chapter Twenty One

**TW: Torture warning**

"We've been undercover as their agents for the past month. Shownu hyung asked us to. Found out some pretty interesting things."

Kihyun sits back in the chair, folding one leg over the other. Jooheon pushes some papers across the table to Jungkook, having the younger pick them up. He scans over the words, reading the information. "Hoseok hyung will definitely want to see all of this," he looks up, eyeing the two. "But why are you in standing the alley way, close to my bike?"

"We we're waiting for you to come back down. The rest are on standby, waiting to help," Kihyun responds, tapping the earbud in his left ear. "I heard that Yoongi had been kidnapped. We are just waiting for the go ahead. Inform Hoseok."

Jungkook nods slowly, taking in the information he was presented with. He stands up, stepping outside of the room to make a phone call.

-

Yoongi lets out a groan, struggling against the restraints on his wrist as they slide a dagger against the side of his torso. He knows what his father wants. He wants information to be spilled about The Eternals. He isn't going to betray Hoseok like that.

He just got him back. He's not going to lose his trust again.

"How long will it be before you crack, Yoongi?" Min Sung grabs Yoongi back his hair, pulling his head back. A grunt leaves the younger, his dark eyes glaring at the monster he calls a father. "I am not going to spill if that's what you're asking."

Min Sung chuckles, a dark look on his face. He waves a dagger back and forth in his son's face. "You truly did gain my stubbornness. Refusing to answer any questions with death greeting you." He crouches down in front of him, tapping the object onto his son's leg. "Do you think Hoseok will still love you if cannot recognize you?"

He puts the tip of the dagger at the top of Yoongi's thigh, slowly tearing the fabric of his pants. He starts to get closer to the skin, a smirk forming on his lips. Yoongi bits down onto his bottom lip, sweat starting to form on his forehead. "I'm not going to give into your ways, Father."

He spits the words out, pain suddenly shooting through his right thigh as the cold silver meets his skin. The dagger goes deep, blooding flowing out steadily.

Please don't come, Hoseok. I won't be able to save you this time.

-

The group sits down in the Eternals base, facing one another. They haven't spoken a word to each other yet, needing a moment to process everything.

Namjoon eyes them for a second then lowers his eyes to the papers below him. They have everything they needed right in front of them. The Silence can be ended for once and for all. Things just need to be put into action. The door behind the group opens once more, bringing in Big Bang. Thankfully, everyone recovered well. They are all armed, ready for the next order of business. TOP pulls a seat out, his jacket hanging from his body. He pulls the cigarette out from between his lips, putting it out on the ashtray on the table.

Finally, the door opens and presents the final guest. Footsteps follow, his boots making clicking sounds as the heels hit the floor. The smell of leather passes by Namjoon, making him recognize their leader in the flesh. The chair at the head of the table is pulled out and Hoseok sits down.

"Start speaking

"Start speaking." He sits back in the chair, folding his arms over his chest. His face is void of emotion, but he's burning underneath. He has no idea what Yoongi is going through right now. Min Sung is ruthless. Even when it comes to his own son. He will do anything to get answers. If that means torturing his own son, he will do it.

He focuses on the conversation at hand, the information being presented will help them figure out a plan. A plan to finally wipe out the Silence.

-

He hangs his head, breathing slowly as he tries to remain conscious.

"He won't like leftovers, son. Just tell me already."

"You are truly desperate, Yoongi. Just to be loved by someone."

Yoongi knows his father is wrong. Hoseok will love him no matter what. But, why does it hurt so much? A few tears escape, running down his face. The last sentence his father said before he left for a short break still on his mind.

"Why do you think your mother left such a long time ago? She didn't love you. Who would? You're a disappointment, Yoongi. Betraying your own father to be with someone who will eventually leave you too."

A broken sob leaves him, making him clench his hands into fists. He can barely feel his hands at this point, losing circulation to them.

Father is wrong. Hobi still loves me.

He lets out a ragged breath, knowing it's close to night by now. He has no idea how long his father tortured him for, the countless wounds still on his body and bleeding slowly. It all hurts. He'd like to give up, let the darkness consume him. He's not that weak though, he needs to stay alive. For his Hobi.

Time slowly drifts by, the sound of the drilling water occupying his mind once more. Yoongi waits, in the darkness of the room. Rather it be for his father or perhaps someone to come rescue him.

At this point, he'd just like something to fill the void in the room. To make him stop thinking. His eyes go to where he thinks the door is when a loud sound echos in the room. He's curious to what it is. It could just be one of his kidnappers. Who knows at this point.

He goes back to listening to the water drip in the corner of the room. Until, the loud sound repeats. It faintly sounds like a body hitting the ground. His own breath picks up, not knowing what is going to greet him.

He doesn't struggle though, knowing it won't be any use. He can only hope for the best.

The sound of the door knob starting to turn picks his hope up some. He waits, his eyes focusing on the door now. His mind suddenly full of one word. One person.

Hoseok.

__________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,076