Chapter Thirteen

He stands outside of the base of The Eternals, the gate seeming to make him nervous. He grips onto the flash drive, wanting nothing more than to turn away. This will get him in trouble with his father and with Hoseok. He doesn't know which one will hurt more. At this point, he rather take risks. Hopefully, if he explains the reason behind it, Hoseok won't be mad.

He really needs his sunshine to understand.

-

"Come on. Lets have some fun."

A smirk on Jimin's lips as he stands up

A smirk on Jimin's lips as he stands up. He walks over to the man who questioned him first, grabbing his chair and pulling it out. He straddles the man's lap, pulling his gun out and pointing it at his head. "If anyone tries to interrupt me, he gets a bullet in his brain." He looks at the others, who lower their weapons.

"First, who is delivering the drugs to your group? Don't make me mad and answer," his voice is smooth, pulling the trigger back.

The man under him stares at him with hate, trying to keep his lips closed. He thinks the pretty man won't do anything. Oh, he's so wrong. Jimin pushes the the tip of the gun closer to his temple, a smirk forming on his lips. "You are just going to make things more fun for me."

He licks own lips, tilting his head to the side. "Still no answer?" He questions the man, getting impatient. All it takes was his head shaking to say no and the purple hair man lifts his gun up. He shoots, the bullet flying through the air and into one of the man's accomplices. The body falls to the ground, a clean headshot.

"Will you speak now?" The gun goes back to frighten man's temple. He lets out a hiss, the muzzle being hot from the use.

"The Silence. We work for them."

One of his men step up, "sir!" Jimin shoots them a glare, making  the other let out a breath and step back. "Now was that so hard?" He chuckles, standing up.

Static fills his left ear, a deep voice following, "I've got what we need. Now lets go. TOP will have his men finish deposing of the group."

Jimin lets out a disappointing sigh. "Looks like I don't get to finish having my playtime." He tucks the gun into the back of his jeans. "Next time, my dears. Oh wait, there won't be one." He smiles at all of them, it almost sickening. One shouts, going to attack him. He turns, pulling his leg up and swiftly knocking the man out with a kick to the side of the head.

He waves at them all before dashing out of the small base.

-

Hoseok pulls the car keys from his ignition and steps out. He's going off little sleep as a headache starts to form at the front of his head. A sigh escapes his lips as he heads inside of the house. As he slides his jacket off, he's greeted by Namjoon. A very wary look is on the man's face.

"You need to go to the questioning room." He doesn't bother asking. He makes a turn, heading down the steps of the basement. Seokjin is standing outside of the room, his arms folded over his chest. His eyes look up, meeting his leader's.