Chapter Three

Yoongi sits his glass down, leaning forward and propping his elbows onto his knees

Yoongi sits his glass down, leaning forward and propping his elbows onto his knees. He lets out a groan as he buries his face into hands, his mind playing the conversation with his father a few days ago. The reason why he was so irritated with himself.

-

Yoongi was called to his father's office which rarely ever happens. He usually deals with things outside of the mafia, trying to be the least involved in the crime world. It didn't matter though, he will always be pulled into the thing he hates the most. The thing that pulled him away from his sunshine fifteen years ago.

He raises his hand, using the back of his hand to knock on the door of his father's office. A short 'come in' is heard from the other side. Yoongi lets out a breath, turning the door knob and stepping inside. He's quick to mask his emotions, entering with a blank face.

Min Sung sits at the desk, working away on his desktop on something. Most likely a new shipment of drugs. Yoongi remembers when his father had nothing to do with drugs. He had step back from those ways when Yoongi was born. Also, it helped when his best friend Jung Ji Sub made him leave the drug world. He started to be brought back in it when Yoongi was around the age of six.

Yoongi knew. Of course he knew. He was smart and still is. He had seen the papers on his father's desk one night when he was seven. It was shipment orders. He almost slipped up and told Ji Sub. He almost turned his own father in, simply because he wanted to keep Hoseok safe.

Now, it was too late. Fifteen years have passed and now, here he is. He's standing in front of his father and about to be handed another mission he does not want to do. His father slides a file folder forward and looks up, meeting his son's eyes.

"I promise you will not have to do another mission for me after this one. You will no longer have to worry about going on another one," Min Sung speaks up, knowing how his son will feel about this.

"What is it?" He finally asks, sitting down in a chair in front of the desk. He grabs the file folder and opens it up. His grip suddenly tightens onto the folder, slowly looking back up to meet his father's eyes. "Why?" Anger courses through his veins, the thought of having to do this on his own making him sick to his stomach.

"Because, you know him better. Even if it's been years, he's more likely to let you in. He still has no idea that you work for the enemy. It will a perfect opportunity for you to slide in and get close to him." His father explains, acting like it was no big deal.

Yoongi knows he can't refuse. He doesn't have a choice but to do the mission.

-

He sits back up, grabbing the glass and taking another drink of the whiskey. It slides down his throat, burning his insides. Finally, something snaps in him and the throws the glass across the room. It hits the wall, shattering into millions of pieces and falling to the floor.

His eyes trace back to the window, the apartment he's residing in the heart of Seoul. He knows he has no choice but to follow the rules. This will be his last mission and then he will have to no longer be apart of the mafia world.

Yoongi goes to grab what he needs to clean the broken glass up and then goes to get dressed for the day. He needs to focus on one thing first.

If he was to infiltrate the Eternals, something needs to be done about Jung Ji Sub. It pains him to know he will have to take out the one person who actually took care of him as a child. The thing is, he will be a problem if he gets Hoseok to let him in. Ji Sub knows that Yoongi is apart of the Silence.

He will be shot on sight if he steps onto the base. That's the first step to take care of. He slides his phone from his phone out from his pocket, sliding down the screen and finding the number he needs.

The phone rings, two rings going through before another person answers.

"I need you to do a favor for me."

-
"Any leads?" Namjoon asks, sitting down beside Jimin and Taehyung in the tech room.

Jimin wasn't paying attention to much, his fingers flying across the keyboard. He was tasked with hacking into cameras around the area that the members of their group was viscously murdered. If he could find where the silence were hiding, maybe it will give them a lead.

Or maybe something to go by. Taehyung lets out a sigh, reaching a hand out and laying it on the back of his friend's back. He gently rubs his hand up and down. One thing that Jimin is bad about is blocking out the world when it comes to work. He will not answer anything until he gets done, until he finds what he's looking for. It was a bad habit. Taehyung is usually the only one who can bring him back from it.

"Tae, stop." He is given a warning by the elder. It doesn't make him, his hand going to rest on the other's shoulder. "You need to take a break and come back."

Jimin lets out a sigh, sitting back and looking at his friend. He's always thought he was more than just that, more than a friend. Taehyung didn't want to put a label on it though. The two have discussed the feelings between them both, multiple times but it didn't make Taehyung change his mind.

He finally looks over at Joon, seeing him look at the computer screen. Namjoon might not be the one in charge of hacking or financial issues but he is smart. If he needed to hack into something, he could. If he needs to handle money, he knows the means to do so. That is why he was and still is such a good choice as Hoseok's second in command.

He knows a little bit of everything and how to handle a gun.

"There." The eldest points at the screen, pointing out a suspicious person leaving the building. It was obvious he worked for the silence, the faint mark of the tattoo peeking out from the collar of their shirt. It was obvious they were part of the Silence.

"That is our lead then."

What the three members didn't see is the person sitting across the road. He was watching the member leave the building, knowing what he was just involved in. He grabbed his helmet, stood up from the chair and headed over to his motorcycle to follow the vehicle.

_______________________________

Word Count: 1,166