Chapter Twenty Four

Hoseok stands in front of his father's grave, a bouquet of flowers in his one good hand. His gaze studies the letters on the headstone, staring back at him.

"Hi dad. It's been a while." He releases a sigh, looking up at the sky. "I haven't been able to visit you with everything going on. I wish I was there in time to save you. But the Silence is finally gone." He brings his gaze back down to headstone, a small smile on his lips. "You can finally rest in peace."

He feels a few tears prick at his eyes. It is overwhelming. He's lost his father now, his mother passed away when he was young. But, at the same time, he still has a family. His group of friends are his family members, they will be until the end of time. He goes down onto his leg, placing the flowers onto the headstone.

"Yoongi hyung is back and doesn't plan on going anywhere. I saved him from those restraints his father had on him. He's no longer having to bend to that man's will any longer." He feels a sense of pride, talking about his boyfriend in front of his father. He will do anything to keep his loved ones safe.

Yoongi watches from a distance, listening to every word Hoseok says. He feels a tear slide down his left cheek when he hears the last statement, making him glad that he came back to his Seokie in the end. He approaches the younger, making sure to stay silent in order not to disturb the other.

"Yoongi." The younger stands, facing him. "Jin sent you, didn't he?" Yoongi nods, standing a few feet away. "He says that you need me."

Hoseok chuckles, a few tears falling down. "I'll always need you, hyung." The older is quick to close the distance, pulling his love into his arms carefully and hugging him close. "Hyung is here."

"And I don't plan on going anywhere."

-

Two months went, bringing even more cold weather. But with cold weather, came Christmas. Lights were strung up through the city, making it seem almost cheerful.

This year is different for the Eternals. For the first time, they are going to celebrate the holiday. That was Hoseok's first mistake. As he walks down the stairs, the living room looks like Christmas threw up in the room. He stares, watching Jimin hang ornaments on the tree with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Why did he let Jin be in charge of decorating? He lets out a breath, watching the three younger ones. He soon feels arms wrap around his waist from behind. Yoongi lays his head on the younger's shoulder. "Stop being so moody. You should have known the consequences as soon as you gave Jin hyung permission."

Hoseok sighs, "I didn't think he'd take it seriously. It looks like a Christmas wonderland in here." The older one chuckles, squeezing him gently with his arms. "It looks nice. It's my first time celebrating Christmas with a happy family."

That hurt Hoseok a little, hearing those words from the oldest. He's never had a happy Christmas? This is the first time the Eternals decorated the house and everything for the holiday, but they always celebrate in one fashion or the other. His father always made sure to keep his mafia members happy, Hoseok following the same traditions.

"Then I'll make sure you continue to celebrate Christmas with a happy note." He turns in the older's arms, pressing a kiss to the top of his nose. "A Jung Christmas is now our new mission." He smiles at his hyung, the older returning it.

-

The next few days leading up to Christmas is solely focused on Hoseok taking Yoongi out or doing simple Christmas traditions. He took the older ice skating, Yoongi was not too fond of that. He had a tight grip on the younger one the entire time. Hoseok laughed most of the time while he cusses up a storm.

One day they spend it making Christmas cookies, the three youngest joining them. They had fun, especially when it came to decorating them. Hoseok enjoyed seeing the smiles on their faces, glad that they are all safe.

The day before Christmas, he pulls Yoongi along to the mall for them to shop. It was crowded, so he used that as an excuse to keep his arm around Yoongi's waist. The older didn't mind one bit, enjoying the warmth. The two got presents for everyone. At one point, the two separated. They wanted to get gifts for each other so they planned to meet back at the car.

-

Christmas morning.

Yoongi grumbles, turning in his sleep as the sun shines in from the window. He sighs, knowing he won't get to go back to sleep. Arms wrap around his waist, a face burying into his hair. He hears a small puff of breath leave the other's mouth. He chuckles, knowing it's Hoseok way of showing he's waking up.

He turns back around, lifting a hand up to run through the brunette's hair. "Come on, Hoseok. I'm sure the others are waiting downstairs for us to appear and open presents."

The leader lets out a whine, burying his face back into the older's chest. He mumbles something into his shirt, not wanting to move. "What was that?" He pokes at the younger's sides, hearing him let out a few words. "Hyung.." he groans, trying to get away. Yes, the big and bad mafia leader is ticklish.

"Then get up." Yoongi continues to poke at his sides, making the younger move further away. He scoots to the other side, Yoongi following him. A sudden turn of events has the older looking at the mafia leader staring him down. He hovers over his boyfriend, pinning the older's hands above his head. He breathes heavily, calming down.

Yoongi chuckles, a small smirk forming on his lips. "I quite like the view from down here." Hoseok rolls his eyes fondly, leaning down to connect their lips into a kiss. It's quite soft, their lips moving against one another. He leads the older's arms to wrap around his own neck and lets go of his hands. Yoongi pulls him closer, deepening their kiss. He bits down onto his bottom lip, gaining access to the younger's mouth.

The two fight for dominance, enjoying each other's warmth. With hesitation, the younger pulls away and leaves the two panting heavily. "If we continue, we will be in bed all day." Yoongi only chuckles at the statement, pressing one more kiss to the other's lips. "Lets go."

-

The night ends with all seven of them watching a Christmas movie, bundle up in blankets. Hoseok is content. The love of his life is beside him and his family sits around him. He couldn't ask for much more.
___________________________________________________

Word count: 1,143