Chapter Twenty Two

"Hi hyung."

The young assassin squats down behind Yoongi, undoing the restraints. "How the hell did you get in here, Jungkook?" The assassin doesn't answer at first, busy undoing the restraints. Once he's done, he stands up and comes around to help Yoongi up.

Yoongi rubs his wrists, trying to regain feeling in both of his hands. He slow at standing up, the room spinning as he does so. He's lost a lot of blood, surprised that he's even conscious at the moment. "I came in through the door, but it was quick. Plus, I'm silent. I don't make sounds when I walk."

Jungkook explains, wrapping an arm around Yoongi's waist. "Hobi hyung and the others are making a distraction. I need to get you out to the car where Jin hyung is waiting." The older nods, holding onto Jungkook tightly. He's afraid his legs will give out on him, barely able to stand right now.

The two start their journey out the door. Yoongi eyes the bodies on the ground, knowing the younger took care of each and every one of them. He's one of the best assassins for a reason.

-

Hoseok leads the group, knowing he has more on his side. If what Shownu said was true, the silence didn't have numbers. They lacked in the people needed to even take them down.

They all came prepared, guns on stand by and waiting. Hoseok points for the groups to separate and take action. They were going for a surprise attack, hopefully no one has caught on to what they are doing and Jungkook has gotten Yoongi out.

He slides the window open on the side he's attacking from. He pulls himself up, sliding into the room below him. His group soon follows, each moving with stealth. He pulls his gun out, keeping it in front of him as he waits. Once everyone is inside, he approaches the door. He silently opens it, looking down the hallway. He sees bodies laying on the ground, blood seeping from their heads.

It is definitely the work of Jungkook, a good sign for them. He waves for the others to follow, making his way down the hall with the men following him. He lets out a deep breath, quietly walking. Suddenly, a voice is trying to break though on the ear piece in his ear.

"Hoseok! Boss can you hear me!"

It's Taehyung, making him worry instantly. "What is it?" Sounds interrupt him. It's gunshots. Shit. They know they are there. Taehyung's group was more on the small side, the two 95 liners leading that group. His grip tightens onto the gun in his hands.

Shit this isn't good.

"Shownu? TOP? Is there anyway your groups can reconnect with Taehyung?"

He waits for a response, still leading his group down the hallway. He stops, hearing a large amount of footsteps gathering in the room in front of them. Namjoon comes to his side, putting a hand onto his shoulder. "He's going to be there. Are you sure you want to approach?"

Hoseok nods, looking back the men behind him. They all give him stern looks, nodding at him. "Lets go." They continue to approach, knowing they are walking into hellfire.

"Looks like you finally decided to join us, Hoseok." Min Sung has a sinister smile on his lips. The person on his knees below him, a glare in his eyes. Min Sung holds his own son by his hair, the grip tight. His eyes slowly look over, seeing an unconscious Jungkook, a serious bullet wound in his left shoulder. It's bleeding quite badly.

"You have me here now, Min Sung. Let my men go and you can do whatever you want with me," Hoseok puts his gun down, his eyes on the enemy. His men follow, not wanting to cause the end of two of their members.

The leader chuckles, pulling his son's head back and crouches down as he places a neck at his neck. "I don't understand why you still want him. He's a traitor. He betrayed me and you." 

Yoongi moves his eyes down, staring at Hoseok. His eyes don't show emotion, but he almost looks pleading. He wants them to leave. Hoseok shakes his head. He does not go down without a fight. He will fight tooth and nail until the end, no matter what. He knows they are surrounded, having hear men approach them from behind.

All of them are armed. He knows this is risky, but he doesn't have much of a choice. He starts to approach Min Sung, holding his arms up in surrender.

"Hoseok! You can't just give in that easily!" It's Yoongi, who's instantly shut up with a kick to the side by his father. Min Sung stands up, a smirk on his lips.

Namjoon watches, knowing how this is going to end. They planned this after all. He chuckles to himself. One of the silence members hits him in the side with the butt of their gun, making him fall to his knees. He just continues to laugh silently. "What are you laughing about?"

Namjoon just laughs, looking up at him. "Your incoming death. It's something to laugh about." A small smile forms on his lips, taking a kick to his side. "It doesn't look like that will happen, Kim. You're own leader is giving in." The man crouches down beside the second in command, glaring at him.

"You guys are idiots, really."

"Namjoon, shut up before you get yourself killed," Jackson states beside him, eyeing him. "Jin isn't going to be happen if I tell him that his own husband is dead because he wouldn't shut up his smart mouth."

"You aren't wrong about that, Wang. I'll take care of him when this is over."

Jin's voice is heard over their ear pieces. A wave of relief rushes over Namjoon, but he shuts up. He already knows what he will face after those remarks will be worse that what they are facing right now.

A small smirk forms on Hoseok's lips. He's quick to pull Yoongi back, taking Min Sung by surprise.

"Miss me?"

Gun fire rains down onto the Silence. They all start to panic. "Boss, we didn't expect this!" One of Min Sung's men try to cover the leader, pulling him to safety. Namjoon stands up, running to grab Jungkook and quickly make escape with the rest of the group.

"Hoseok, leave me. You are only slowing yourself down trying to carry me," Yoongi complains, trying to make the younger let him go. A chuckle leaves the young leader's lips. "I'm not leaving you, Hyung." 

They head for an exit, but are startled by the appearance of Min Sung. Hoseok sighs, "You are always in the way."

"You aren't leaving here alive." Min Sung lifts his arm up, a gun in hand. Yoongi's eyes widen, trying to push himself from Hoseok. The younger looks down at him, a small smile forming on his lips as he pushes his hyung by him and drawing a gun from the back of his jeans. He pulls the trigger back, ready to face the other mafia leader.

"This ends here, Min Sung."

___________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,199