Chapter Nineteen

A knock on the door brings Hoseok out of his thoughts, making him lift his eyes from the papers on his desk. He's filled with confusion, wondering who's actually up at five in the morning with him.

The door opens, TOP walking inside with ash decorating his face. Some blood on the right side of his forehead. Hoseok immediately stands up, about to walk around the desk. TOP holds a hand up, stopping him.

"I am glad you recommended for us to stay in the safe house nearby. Min Sung sent a group to our base in Busan. Nothing is left. He burned everything down. Thankfully, there was no causalities," he releases a sigh, stopping Hoseok again when he points at the head wound. "I made a trip there, trying to recover what I could. A piece of lumber fell and well.." he points at his forehead.

The mafia leader lets out a sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "Go see Jin. Let him treat your wounds." The older one nods, leaving the office. He leaves the door open, someone walking into the office once he leaves.

"What happened?" Taehyung questions, walking into the office and shutting the door behind him. "His base was burned to the ground. I knew something was bound to happen." Hoseok rubs at his temples, walking around the desk. "Follow."

He opens the door, walking out of the office and down the hallway. Namjoon approaches the two as they walk down the hall. "Any leads?" Hoseok asks, heading for the stairs.

"We found an area that we think they might be staying at." Hoseok nods, walking into the control room to see Jimin working on a tracking down the signal. He is talking quietly, writing down coordinates. "Alright, thanks Jackson. We got them. Keep an eye on them from afar. Do not approach," Jimin states, sitting the phone down.

"What did you get?" Jimin nearly jumps from his skin, hearing his boss from behind. Hoseok approaches him, looking down at the numbers. "We got a lead." Taehyung comes to sit back down beside his soulmate, a smile on his own features as he reaches a hand over squeezes his thigh.

That brings a smile to Hoseok's lips.

-

Yoongi puts the last of the groceries away, a sigh leaving his lips. He didn't think he'd be on grocery duty and not helping find his father. He rolls his eyes, grabbing things from the cabinet to start dinner. He might as well start on supper for the others. He doesn't have anything else to do.

He grabs a pan from underneath the cabinet, setting it onto the stovetop. He grabs a cutting board from and a knife. He's about to start cutting the vegetables up when he feels arms wrap around his waist. A small smile forms on lips, knowing it's Hoseok. "What are you fixing?" The voice low, but warm.

"I haven't decided yet."

Hoseok hums, thinking for a moment. "How about jjajangmyeon? I'll help make it." Yoongi nods, turning on the stove. The younger kisses his cheek before removing his arms and going to wash his hands. The two work together to cook everyone some food.

It is quite a domestic thing to watch. Even to the prying eyes of Jungkook, who has a fond smile on his lips as he watches them. He's happy that his hyung has found someone to make him happy. He walks into the kitchen, grabbing dishes to set the table for the two older ones. They both thank him. He shrugs, grabbing chopsticks from the drawer.

The rest of the members start to walk in, Jimin clinging onto Taehyung as they enter. Jungkook chuckles at the sight of his hyungs, who both send him a look. "Go cling onto Kookie while I help the hyungs." Jimin nods, going for his next target.

The youngest lets it happen, accepting the hug from Jimin. "What's going on?" His hyung shrugs, sitting down in the chair after he lets go. "Taehyung just doesn't want my hugs anymore."