Chapter Eighteen

Hoseok speeds around a corner, hearing the words through the speaker.

"Keeping going straight. You're nearly caught up to him."

He presses down harder onto the gas, accelerating the speed. He soon hears other vehicles, looking up ahead to see cars chasing after a motorcycle. Yoongi reaches under the seat, grabbing a gun that Hoseok keeps under there. He rolls the window down, sticking his arm out exit. "Yoongi! What are you doing?"

"Just keep driving. Focus on the road."

He steadies his arm, aiming at one of the tires of the car in front of them. He pulls the trigger, hitting the tire. Hoseok drives to the side, moving out of the way as the vehicle loses control. The vehicle crashes into a wall, shouting following the mess.

"Nice shot," Hoseok comments, speeding up so they could catch up to the other car and Jungkook.

-

Jungkook rounds a by pass, his breaths coming out in pants. "Once you reach the building up ahead, pull over."

"What? Why would I do that?" He shouts into the helmet. Panic rushes through him, speeding up. He's still being trailed, bullets are still being shot at him. His grip tightens onto the handlebars, his breath picking up. "Jungkook, calm down."

He chokes, seeing the building up ahead. He's taken by surprise when he's a line of vehicles. One person sticks out, making relief settle in. The man walks out, a cigarette between his lips. He sends a wink to the younger, waving for him to go behind them.

He takes the cigarette from his lips, eyeing the vehicle in front of him

He takes the cigarette from his lips, eyeing the vehicle in front of him. He raises a hand, telling his people to ready their guns. The car stops shortly in front of them, a man opening the door and getting out.

TOP chuckles, eyeing the man. "You have two options. Either turn your ass around and go back to your boss. Or, my men can fire on you." The man seems to hesitate, not wanting to face the wrath of Big Bang.

A car rolls up beside them, a furious Hoseok getting out of the drivers side. He pulls his gun from the holster under his jacket. He's pulling the hammer back when a hand is placed on his shoulder. "Calm down. No need for violence."

Hoseok lets out a breath, letting the hammer loose and eyeing the man in front of him. "Do what TOP said or I'll put a bullet through your head. Get out of here." The man is quick to get into the car and backs out, driving away.

TOP walks over to the two, lifting the cigarette back up to his lips to take a puff. "Arrived just in time. Jungkook is okay. You probably want to check on him though."

Hoseok nods, taking a deep breath before heading over to where the younger is. Yoongi stays with TOP, speaking to him about the chaos going on.

"He's still alive and was obviously the one who sent those men after Jungkook. I don't doubt it one bit," Yoongi states, eyeing the vehicle that crashed into the wall not far back. He lets out a sigh, wishing all of this was over by now. He's with Hoseok now. He doesn't want to lose him or the other members. If that means sacrificing himself, he will do it.