Chapter Six

"So, here's what I need you to do

"So, here's what I need you to do."

Yoongi sits across from a man, one leg crossed over the other. He has a glass of wine in one hand, his gaze intense. "I don't necessarily want you to kill him but I need him out of the way. If he stays in the mansion, there's more of a chance of me being caught."

The person who sat across from Yoongi was a trained killer, he killed for the thrill of it. He goes by the name Leah Hokejin. Nobody knows a whole lot about the man, other than the fact as stated. He loves to kill or do the dirty work for anyone who offers to pay him.

"So don't kill him, got it. I'm guessing because of the emotional ties you used to have with him?" Leah questions, tilting his head. He wasn't being rude in asking, simply feeling a bit of sympathy for the young man in front of him. He knows the past of the Silence. If he could stop from his killing intent, he would. He's too far gone now. But, if that means protecting those who don't want to be involved, he would do it.

"Yes. Something like that. It will make things easier for me." The man nods, already knowing a perfect plan.

-

Alarms start blaring through the Jung estate. It takes everyone by surprise, wanting to know what the hell is going on. Jimin steps out of his bedroom, shutting his door firmly and making his way to the room with the security cameras.

Hoseok is already standing in front of the screens, the stress clearly evident on his face. The younger walks over, hesitantly placing a hand on his leader's shoulder. "Hyung? What is it?"

"My father is missing. He has been since one this morning. He was supposed to arrive safely to his hotel but he didn't make it."

Worry and sadness crosses Jimin's face. "Why is the alarms going off then?" He looks at the screens, getting his own answer. The same man from the club is standing at the gates, a coat wrapped around his shivering frame and the rain beating down on him.

"Isn't that your mystery man, Hoseok?"

The elder nods, running a hand down his face. His conversation with Namjoon running through his mind.

-

"It was Yoongi, wasn't it?" Namjoon questions, finally having caught the older one alone.

Hoseok looks up from his desk, laying the papers down. "It was." He doesn't know what else to say. There had been so many emotions and thoughts running through his mind that night. He had finally seen his hyung again after so many years. He had grown into a handsome, young man. He had missed him so much. It was overwhelming, finally getting to see his soulmate again.

"It was definitely him, Joon." He sighs, burying his face into his hands as he sits his elbows onto his desk. "After so many years, I finally get to see him again. He's so beautiful. I knew he would be." His voice is strained. He had missed him so much. Why did it take so long to see him again?

"It will be okay, Hoseok. Just... be careful, okay?" Joon pats his shoulder gently, wanting to pull the older into a hug but leaves him alone for now.

-
Yoongi sighs, pulling his jacket closer to his body and stares at the gate. He just wants to get this over with. He knows it is going to be hard to do this.

Finally, the gates open but instead of seeing a mafia member he gets someone else instead. The leader is standing there, an umbrella in his hand. He meets the younger's eyes, a bit surprised he came out here to meet him. "Hyung, why are you out here? In the rain and cold?"

Hoseok finally questions, grabbing the older's arm and pulling him under the shelter that the small umbrella provided. "Why are you here?"

The elder shivers, trying to come up with a logical explanation to answer him. One that will not give away his real reason for visiting the younger. "I..I just wanted to s..see you," he stutters out, looking down at the ground.

"You didn't for the past fifteen years, hyung."

Ouch. That hurt.

He winces internally, almost letting out his distaste at the words. He knew Hobi would be hurt from his sudden disappearance all those years ago but now, facing it head on. It hurts. It hurts to know he let down the one person he promised he never would. But now, he's having to do that again. Once he's inside the doors of Jung's home, he will have to start working.

To provide for his father who could care less about his own son's well being.

"I know it will never be enough to apologize for the years I was away from you, Seokie. But please, I really do want to make mends and be friends with you again." The elder looks up to meet his eyes, biting down on his bottom lip to keep it from being noticeable with how cold he is.

Hoseok seems to freeze for a moment, hearing that familiar nickname live his hyung's lips for the first time in years. His grip tightens on the handle of the umbrella and he locks his jaw. He finally lets out a sigh, gently taking Yoongi's hand in his and starts for the mansion.

First, he will allow them to be somewhere warm. Not out in the chilly air.

While they walk, their hands together, Yoongi's mind is going haywire.

To be honest, I figured he'd tell me to leave and never come back. Now, I have no choice but to follow my father's orders.

He tries to make the thoughts go away, not ready for what's going to happen within the next few days or months. He will eventually have to break his sunshine's heart again. That's if his don't break first.

______________________________

Word Count: 1,003